House of Sun

Seventies. "Everything is changing in this era of change", or just because it seemed all that could or wanted with all my heart I wish the freshness in the old mundane life. Splash music under the influence of the "Beatles" took them. They have not dudes, but the hippies. They have long hair, jeans, freedom of dress and communion. Pure thoughts and hopes for the future, guitar songs, the search for self and love ... Sasha (Svetlana Ivanova), a seemingly ordinary girl, had met him, the mysterious and unique with the name of the Sun (Stanislav Ryadinsky). «Follow the Sun». Sasha follows him and love to the Sun captures its head. It is easily poured into his company hippies, throwing for a while family, hometown, college. They go: "Where is the southern edge of the earth, where no longer roll there at the dock are my ships, on the appointed day, we throne in the way." Come what may, just to be with loved ones. Even if it is a paradise in the hut. Well, what a wonderful film about the seventies music without Andrei Makarevich and "Time Machine»!

House of the Sun, Russian
Director: Garik Sukachev
Cast: Svetlana Ivanova, Stanislav Ryadinsky, Chulpan Hamatova and others.
Producers: Sergey Arshinov Arshinov Andrei, Sergei Gribkov
Operator: Sergey Kozlov
Writers: Garik Sukachev, Ivan Ohlobystin Natasha Pavlovskaya
Composer: Alexei Belov
Premiere (World): March 25, 2010

Stills:

Unique Garik Sukachev at the shooting:

Tags

See also

New and interesting