Classmates (Grown Ups)

Do you want to see in the rollicking comedy playing the role of fellow classmates Adam Sandler (Lenny Feder), Kevin James (Eric Lamonsoff), Chris Rock (Kurt McKenzie), David Spade (Marcus Higgins) and especially Rob Schneider (Robert "Rob" Hilliard) ? Do not miss the film "Classmates".

I'm sure it will be a real pleasure. I do not know when the director Dennis Duganov had the idea to bring together are at the peak of the career of famous comedians of the American cinema, but it seems very timely and I am such a solution is clearly to their liking. And the endless romantic comedy is somehow fed up. I wanted something new, and that's got it. Personally, I thought that the film would be a purely masculine, but judging by the company wormed Salma Hayek girls (Roxanne Chase-Feder), is planned, probably more than a stupid bachelor.

So, gathered together for the first time in many years, friends decided to break away from complete. Well, maybe it is true that many men and boys remain in my heart in spite of the intervening years, and it's childish and only waiting for the moment, as if to break out. And if in our daily life we ​​can not do that, then at least see how it would be in the movie. And women are not always able to understand men really, and I look forward to the movie, and a few days before the premiere.

Classmates (Grown Ups), US
Director: Dennis Dugan
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Rob Schneider, and others.
Produced by Yancy Derringer Banks, Barry Bernardi, Allen Covert
Operator: Theo van de Sande
Screenwriter: Adam Sandler, Fred Wolf
Composer: Rupert Gregson-Williams
Premiere (World): June 24, 2010
Premiere (RF): August 5, 2010

Stills:

Photos from the premiere:

Tags

See also

New and interesting