"Let me in. Saga »(Let Me In)

All persecuted and hiding from all the girl-vampire Abby (Chloe Moretz), accompanied by a man, representing her father (Richard Jenkins), arrives in the city of Los Alamos in New Mexico. She moves in next door to twelve years old Owen (Kodi Smit-McPhee), whose parents are not interested in the life of their child. His life is very lonely, and with the arrival Abby Owen begins another, secret life. Abby and Owen accidentally meet each other, meet, is tapping through the wall, go to the same school. But soon the town is shaken by the terrible events. People are beginning to find the dead and without a drop of blood in their body. Police detective (Elias Koteas), engaged in the investigation of crimes, attacks on the trail of the "father" Abby, got to the hospital after the assassination of one of the town residents. Police are looking for Abby, but Owen helps her to hide in his house, and do not throw it even when he finds out that she's a vampire and her "father" of killing people in order to quench her thirst for blood ...

Let me in. Saga (Let Me In), USA, UK
Director: Matt Reeves
Cast: Chloe Moretz, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Richard Jenkins, Elias Koteas, Cara Buono, et al.
Producer: Tobin Armrust Simon Oakes, John Ptak
Operator: Greg Fraser
Screenwriter: Matt Reeves, John Lindquist
Ayvide Composer: Michael Giacchino
Premiere (World): September 13, 2010
Premiere (RF): 25 November 2010
Budget: 20,000,000 $

Posters for the film:

Stills:

Tags

See also

New and interesting