Cheerful Wimbledon

Coming to an end once a series tennis tournament «Grand Slam». After the material on the Australian Open has been well received by readers of the magazine - we have no choice. See the latest collection of the funniest moments of the tournament.

Of course, most of all, what will happen next - our imagination. But the main task - to cheer up. So, let's begin. The Spaniard Feliciano Lopez: "No shit myself, feeding!".

Another Spaniard Rafael Nadal: "Hardly that, once in the face?".

Serb Novak Djokovic, "Give, give me a racquet. I'll show you a tennis! ".

Serbian Ana Ivanovic: "Eeeh! white baseball cap, cut off the collar! ".

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga: "God, where am I?" (By the way, got to the semifinals).

Novak Djokovic: "I lyayayagu prilyayayaguuu ...".

Swede Robin Soderling and his talking racket.

Rafael Nadal offers everyone to feel it "cubes". While demand is low.

Victoria Azarenka shows off his new sneakers steward.

Prince William's wife, Kate sings: "Everything is different: the butterfly nets ... If you put on dark glasses."

Belgian Xavier Malisse matter how subtly advertise your antiprespirant.

Czech Klara Zakopalova: "How good lie down on the grass, something tasty umyat."

Feliciano Lopez: "All bags are collected. On the box the driver toils "would have to catch up to the train. A master all the digging! »

American Venus Williams: "My cheerful, clear the ball, where you raced at a gallop?".

Poetry evening Rafael Nadal: "How are you fed up with me, in the Moscow dear friends! Give slack - you're on your neck, and stumble - you can not be ».

Ana Ivanovic talks with lawn.

A general agronomists he prayed :)

In the event strangely leaked a few balls weighing tens of kilograms. American Serena Williams got just that.

Spaniard Nicolas Almagro hard trying to remember what to do with this little thing a round yellow.

Novak Djokovic wins the competition for the break dance.

Unknown Strawberry Eaters "on the court come and go, but always want to eat!".

Frenchman Gael Monfils conjures a break match against Slovenian Greg Zemilya "I cloud, cloud, cloud. I do not ... ... Monfils. " And it worked. Won!

Czech Tomas Berdych: "Oh, bliiin ....".

In general, Tomasz frankly offended and angry with tennis balls as they fly past the racket.

Kveta Peschke of the Czech Republic, Slovak Katarina Srebotnik: "I turn down and you miss it - so sly and safely lose."

Their rival Zheng Zhi and Shuai Peng from China:
 - Normally, Gregory!
 - Great, Constantine! ©

Novak Djokovic took fright dove for the Tunguska meteorite.

"Make a fool for the finals to fight - he will break a racket."

Italian Francesca Schiavone: "I want this ballet: all dancing, and I'm not."

Serbian Ana Ivanovic decided to meditate.

Sooolnyshko :)

He was a childhood dream to become an astronaut.

Tennis - is the most exciting and dynamic sport that keeps you in suspense until the last second, even in a dream ...... :)

Photo by AP

Tags

See also

New and interesting