Ants VS Pepsi

What do you think, how much time the ants need to drink a full bottle cap Pepsi? Ask how many ants will take part in the test? A lot of! Lots of. For example, this much:

But let's not get ahead of ourselves! In stock: plastic cover to the brim full of Pepsi-Cola and a small colony of ants. I shall warn each individual ant I did not warn about the place and time of the experiment. At the appointed hour X cap has been installed in place of the experiment, which was immediately noticed a couple of interesting ants. A few minutes later, standing at attention a few of their friends.

Note that at the time of the experiment, soda is poured into the lid even a bit over the top, but due to surface tension does not come out to a special area for experiments (bench at the cottage). The outbreak of the party began to gain momentum, and after half an hour ants decently drunk.

And some, especially violent, even decided to take a dip in the drink, and complained that I had not foreseen fountains.

However, all good things must come konchaetsya.Podrobnee:

Time of the experiment, 15:32; end: 17:08. Outcome: 1:36 minutes well spent on important research. Ants are particularly appreciated the favor. :)

Source: uglion.ru/articles/1/38/muravi-vs-pepsi/

Tags

See also

New and interesting