Follower Suvorov

The head of the Ministry of Health UK Jeremy Hunt unique personality. Not only that, he issued a decree under which the rough work in hospital wards are required to deal with thirty people from the top of the ministry (not instead of its core operations, do not think of that. That's right, social work). So he's himself "moonlights" orderly. That is, to be honest - perestilali bed patients carries on the trolley. Doing all that is necessary under the posts. Working as an orderly, because no longer can count medical qualification. More than two or three shifts in a hospital, he does not stay - and roams to hospital. By the way, do not think so suddenly that processing - do not beat lying. Due to the fact that national health care is free, bolnichki never empty. Narodec not miss a chance to heal. And one doctor accounts for up to hundreds of patients. C, respectively, hard work and the rest of the staff.
I remember, Suvorov once said that the commander must know the taste soldier's porridge. I mean, good to know what's going on in his department (department, ministry). The principle of good. Only in practice is rarely used. I am very hard to imagine Madame Bogatyrev, feeding with a spoon patient or efferent him duck. And maybe it would make sense.

Tags

See also

New and interesting