Slugs exit

Because cosmetology and beauty industry continues to flourish and somewhere to go, experts at leading Japanese made another powerful marketing tool. Fish and snakes - the last day, ladies and gentlemen. At the turn of the cochlea - cleaners razglazhivateli face and wrinkles.
It turns out that the healing properties of snail slime has been known for a long time. It contains a number of good for the skin, just take aback. Proteins, antioxidants, and yet there is something very necessary for our covers. It seems that the ancient Greeks used them (I wonder, well before something Estheticians silent? The statute of limitations has not expired classified information? Weird ...) But now it's time to carry the truth to the masses. And to show the world dumbfounded at what this sluggish creature. The procedure is as follows: Face spetssostavom treated, then thrown this stuff on the forehead or cheeks and closely watching the nimble movements. That, God forbid, my lips do not run. (A Th is it? On the lips are not leather?) And it is a pleasure just something 250 dollars, which at present is sheer nonsense. However, while this joy is only available in one of the salons of Tokyo. The rest have not yet caught up.
But it's a matter of time, I think. After all, there are two main points:
1 Make sure the client that it is ofiget how to
2 Put very serious, but not exorbitant price.

Tags

See also

New and interesting