Exercises to develop the will.

First. Each day, Focus on something uninteresting for 15-30 minutes. Do this exercise without a break at least a few months. That actually is the core exercise for the development of the will. Focus on what? This is by and large no difference.

The main thing is to focus all. You can train the physical stamina, doing chasing a deer, that is to perform meaningful activity, during which training occurs at the same time. And you can do quite pointless running on a treadmill, staying in one place. In this and in another case there is a training of the heart, breathing, endurance, etc. And for the training of the will.

You can do exercise attention during the performance of work, and it is possible during a meaningless activity. The main thing that was not very interesting, so computer games and television are not considered. In addition, the need to deal with every day without interruption.

Pointless even have an advantage, since they can be easily metered load.

Second. Develop self-confidence. Often a person throws any case, not because it lacks focus, but because lack of self-confidence. He just does not believe that to achieve the objective, as a child, he was suggested to low self-esteem. So he does not even begin some case or quickly throws.

Third. Get used to focus on your business, not the affairs of others. Become a participant, not a spectator.

A big step in the development of perseverance in my life occurred when I became accustomed to focus on your business.

There was one time when a lot of the time I was engaged in other people's affairs: "The team played bad football", "Neighbours good or bad, because .." "The president has done wrong, it was necessary to do so ...ยป

And I have not even thought about how much time and attention is spent on these thoughts and conversations. This is the time you can spend in order to do their own thing. And I began to try at first slowly, then more. Gradually, I became much more insistent just because of this principle.

For example, "Our team played bad football," I do not mind a couple of minutes to discuss the case of the football team of Russia, if it does not interfere with your business. However, these people play football, play sports. And what I do, I asked myself like that? I'm over the past two years, ever went to the gym? No. After that I decided that I would be better himself very badly to play football than watching even the best game in the world. And went to the gym (for several years engaged)

Or those same neighbors or colleagues. Something they did or did not do. What do you do with it? Yes, I will write better articles than spend a lot of time to criticize someone else's article on the forums.

Do it yourself, let the bad or very bad, what to do other people's affairs, is the principle that will free a lot of your time and energy. Accordingly, you will become much more insistent. Of course, the change of outlook will not happen immediately, and not until the end, but if you pay attention to it, it will happen.

Well, of course, do not forget about self-hypnosis. Repeat every day for 10 minutes, the phrase, "I persisted," "I am bringing any case before the end" and so on, imagine what perseverance, and the result will be.

Tags

See also

New and interesting