Another victim of plastic surgery

Woman with silicone sealant filled bath ...

Her figure 46-year-old April Brown was unhappy childhood. Even in school friends came up with name calling and teasing her because of small breasts and flat buttocks. For many years, the American wish to change your body, but did not dare to undergo plastic surgery.

In 2004, a woman has had such an opportunity. In the beauty salon where she worked April barber came client who told her in detail about the possibility of change themselves with "silicone injections».

According to the woman, this method was much cheaper and safer than any surgery, so I was happy to April decided on the procedure.

- A woman had an expert in body shaping and invited me to inject at home. She brought me a patient who allegedly made earlier correction of the buttocks. The result impressed me, and I decided on the procedure - says April. - But I do not know how much risk going.

American paid women without medical education, £ 650 for two injection procedures. In April instantly develop a strong allergy to implants.

- My buttocks became hard as a rock, and black. I realized that something goes wrong, and went to the doctor - patient says. - At the hospital, it turned out that my body was placed in household silicone, which is sealed plumbing!

Within four years, April has been under medical supervision. During surgery to remove the implants in the wound became infected, and almost no cost American lives.

- The pain was just terrible, I felt something between childbirth, toothache and migraine! I had such a state that I prayed to God about the imminent death - said the woman.

Doctors put April in an artificial coma. The only way to save her life became amputation buttocks. Soon after the operation on the limbs in American gangrene, which is why doctors had to amputate the patient hands and feet.

Thanks to the efforts of physicians April survived. After a prolonged depression acquired American prostheses and began to play sports. She says the other way she did not have.
 - I swim and do gymnastics. After the amputation, I cried 24 hours a day, but now I'm better. I'm not going to sue, just want to live. I consider it my duty to warn all the girls to be careful with your health - says April.

Tags

See also

New and interesting