How drunk "Street Racer" from the chase went

From the author: According to an eyewitness of this massive crash and police chase in the best tradition of Hollywood action movies, at 2 am, he heard screeching rubber and several high-profile attacks in the yard, after which in the yard began to yell several car alarms. Read what happened, and what ended this action.

The driver was at six. Finally stopped when he flew on a bed in one of the entrances and rammed 14th.

Gets caught before and ten.

Wing and squeezed spotlight. By the way to 14th in bagazhnige gas cylinder was.

I thought his tenants on tape tear.

Search the trunk drunken fool.

Asked him to get out of the glove box cigarettes and phone, wanted to call his wife and mother apparently, as a half-hour later came a woman, desecrated and this idiot somewhere departed with staff DPS.

I'm on the road a ball from Checkpoint found, and he gave. He said thank you very much.

Betmobil duraleya on the tow truck. The driver did not really want a tow truck, said that he was ± 5 thousand to tow very important.

Duralyas this swore that was not to blame. On the question of angry residents about who all the same fault, replied that the blame of course, but not with the same evil.

By the way the traffic police said that they had not long before another drunken durbalaya issued in my same area, and have left and drove past. But suddenly it stuffed kerf reverse gear and make a "police turn" was carried away by the courts. Across the yard from turbirovanie Ford 235 hp In my defense unfortunate idiot said that he was afraid of losing rights and therefore tried to escape, and that in its place any would do the same.

Tags

See also

New and interesting