-Spagetti - 400 grams
-Pomidory - 1 Kilogram
-Grudinka Smoked - 300 grams
-Lukovitsa - 1 piece
-Olivkovoe Oil - 2 tbsp. Spoon
-hydrochloric And pepper - to taste
1. Let's start with the fact that we shall cut small cubes our bacon.
2. peel tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
3. Heat the pan in a little olive oil.
4. Fry our bacon for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
5. Then add to the bacon finely chopped onion, fry together for another couple of minutes.
6. Spaghetti boil until al dente - that is, take out a little earlier than they completely cooked.
7. Spaghetti throws in a colander.
8. When the onion and bacon fry well, add them finely chopped tomatoes. Salt, pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
9. Then add the spaghetti to the pan, stir, heats on low heat for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Serve immediately.