Pinned

I had only just graduated from N-tion of the institution and had two freshmen friends Yuri and Sergey.
 With them, we rented an apartment in which every day was a session with immoderate absorption of vodka juice, with a constant change of the composition of the participants.
After a couple of months, we have ceased to distinguish the characters by name, since they were immense.
 We were simply friends came friends, friends of friends, friends friends ...
One day, coming to himself after a libation, I lifted and earrings inspired him to campaign for a beer.
 Jura said mychalivym failure. We moved. Beer nebylo!
All stalls in the two parsecs around waiting for the tax! Trouble! Who knows will understand!
Brain worked feverishly gave salutary decision- near Beer on tap!
Svezhekrashennoobluplenny house attracted us to the smell of sewage and fish. They gave us a can of beer.
 Glass. Deacon. Smelly. State and before that it was close to a coma, and here it is ...
 And now I stand with that of the Bank and exacerbating my condition comes up to me The girl, cute, you know probably such neoprednlennogo Strength from 25 to 70.
The smell of it respectively. Teeth small. At yesterday's clothes have a carrot Eden.
 Beauty! And this lady with a prayer extends to me his hands.
 I gave her a vessel with a yellowish liquid mocheobraznoy. Eagerly, she clung to the bowl ...
 Then it dawned on me! Listen, tell a friend, you do not want to taste the vodka?
Now the bottle and tomorrow another? According to its sign, I realized that, yes.
 You see, say, a house? Tomorrow at 6 come into the second apartment.
 After securing the first contract promised empties, we have agreed on tomorrow.
 The evening began under the banner of Bacchus, again appearing and disappearing characters, Jura pogloscheenogo fell under the onslaught of four in the morning.
Sergei and dazhdalis our beauties.
 She was damn punctual, that is, came an hour earlier.
Look, see, I told her, a man in bed?
 Lie down, pussy, close, wake him up and said a tender voice: "Yura, let's!»
 I did not believe before that the hair may stand on end.

Sent by Alexander

Tags

See also

New and interesting