If you decide to beat the cat (not for the faint of heart + mats) Lovers cats - sorry

Pussy cat - it's not as simple as it seems. It is fraught with many difficulties and dangers you, if you do not approach this matter seriously.
 Let's start from scratch. So you decided otpizdit cat. Of course you zadash yourself the question: "Where do I start?".
 I suggest you start with the kittens. Firstly, they are small, soft and naive. Secondly, they have not yet tempered in battle and do not have the tricks that sometimes have their older counterparts. Third, but not least if you steal them, for example, from someone at a party, they do not run around frantically as the big cats, and the owner will not notice the trick.

KITTEN. The most popular way.

The easiest way to which I recommend you start - it hit the muzzle open palm. Gently hit him in the left side of the muzzle, then to the right. It's so funny! He's still inexperienced, did not understand. If you like it (you, of course), you can repeat the process, only traces of the force of its impact, it was not necessary then to build itself from the very innocence before the master of a kitten and sculpt ridiculous otmazy: "Ha-ha! Oh ... I mean, I do not know what happened to him. I just sat next to, but he fell and did not move ».

If you are not alien to anything human, then I recommend you a more humane way. However, this indoor carpet must be nailed to the wall. You gently take the kitten, a departure from the walls of a meter, and throws it on the carpet. Just not with full force!
 I assure you, even a little opezdol trailers claws. But the most entertaining in the fact that he still does not know how to slazit carpet. Sometimes it may fall, but there is nothing to worry about. You can watch his gestures - it's very interesting, but only for as long as he starts to cry.
 How to start - just to throw off his back, or take it in his hands, as if nothing had happened. You can complicate the task - to move away from the wall by two meters, three ... to the other side of the room. Sharpen skills.

The following method is very fun and can bring a lot of fun. As is known, even in young kittens they have tails. Their purpose here is not of interest to us. We note only that in contrast to dogs, cats tail flailing says that they are angry.
 So, take the kitten in hand, sit comfortably in a chair. If you are in sight of his master, then you can pat it - do not worry. As soon as you are alone with the kitten, do the following. Right-handed clasp it between the front and hind legs, but do not over tighten.
With the other hand gently take it by the tail so that he did not see well, or to not feel pain. Then, right-hand turn it into a vertical position and head down sharply ... let go! Good hanging! What winds, an infection? Scratch hand in which the tail? What do you think. Dodge. Psst! Boss is coming! Urgent let go of the tail. Scratched, bitch? Then hide from the eyes of the master's hand, or roll up your sleeve. In this method, you learn the habits of a kitten - how he behaves when hanging on the tail, as the winds. Also watch out for the way he moves the legs and the body - it is useful to you.

There are many other ways, but so far only advise you to use these. When you hold them to perfection, then Combine them. And then improvise.

But at first I do not recommend you use water, fire, cutting, stitching and other devices. Even the feet is not worth kicking. I understand that this is very interesting, and your imagination is already anticipating a juicy kick in the ribs or punch this shaggy attractive face, but be patient. All this you will prodelyvat later with big brothers.

Remember: Train hard, fight easy. Have a great time!

Tags

See also

New and interesting