1. biscuit whipped egg and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Mix flour with baking powder, sift, gradually introduce the egg mass and mix well.
2. The third test pour into a greased form and bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes, remove from the mold and cool.
3. In the remaining dough add cocoa, stir and pour into a mold and bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
4. Stir sour cream with powdered sugar, 1/4 postponed. For the remainder of the cream add pineapple. Coarsely chopped walnuts, add sour cream with pineapple and mix. Angel food cake lay on a dish, soak pineapple syrup.
5. Chocolate cake cut into small squares, sprinkle with a little impregnation - pineapple syrup from the jar, and mix with sour cream and pineapple cream. Then slide the resulting mass lay on angel food cake, giving the shape of an inverted cup. The top of the cake issue left sour cream.
6. For the glaze melt the chocolate in a water bath, add the softened butter and warm milk and mix. From the top of the cake to hold down the vertical stripes of chocolate icing. You can simply sprinkle with grated chocolate cake.
7. Put the cake in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.