Clubbers

Alice came to the club. Play something hackneyed and go to the dance floor had no desire. Looking around, she sat down to the table Mad Hatter Yes and DJ Crazy Rabbit March. "Ooooh, what people!" - Cried the Mad Hatter. Rabbit just smiled and nodded.
 - Well, what now? - Alice asked.
 - Yes, as usual - said Hatter - a lot of people left, no one with whom to talk. Music itself is what you hear.
Hatter when talking waving a giant shoal, which was in his left hand.

Alice looked around the audience again in the club. She turned to the Hatter and the Rabbit.
 - And how do you, the game will be today?
 - Yes neeee. - I handed Rabbit. His face was evident that he had his otkuril and now it is time sticking.
 - Let's see - protracted, said Hatter. - Today in fact Birthdays Panasoni. By the way, where is she?
All three began searching Panasoni osmatrivatsya. Finally, Alice found her asleep on the sofa in the corner of the club.
 - Yeah, I have a rest. We're already five hours hang. - Said the Hatter - yes, that's not you?
He handed the phone to Alice. Alice pulled a couple of times, and handed the phone Rabbit.
 - I do not want four-something. - Shook his head, carp Rabbit.
Alice returned the phone Hatter. He suddenly spun around in his chair and asked loudly:
 - Alice, you see that my player did this moron !!! - Alice and handed player, it is unclear what smeared. - I have something wheels began to jump. This now - indicating the Rabbit jamb - zalepok said he knew how to fix it. I took over the bar oil. He says you need to grease. And nafigachil half a kilo of butter there. Well, do not jerk, huh ?!
Rabbit, listening monologue Hatter, giggled.
 - You Hatter himself some good. Discs he jumped. You go some garbage to put a hole in my opinion a piece of the dial of the clock. Drives him jump ... hehehe.
 - Rabbit, are you fucking do not drive. Alice, now you judge for itself which of us is driving as well?
Alice looked at both. Hatter was muttering and gesticulating. Rabbit chuckled and shook his head.
 - Dude, I'm going to the dance floor, okay?
 - Yeah, come on. We're still going. - Said the Hatter, and inhaled deeply.

dunul_pridumal

Tags

See also

New and interesting