Announced this summer at Computex 2008 minicomputer Shuttle D10 is preparing to go on sale at the end of this week, however, until the novelty will be available only in the Japanese market.
What is interesting this compact black box? After all, in the range of Shuttle's already full of a variety of mini-PC for every taste and color. A key feature of the model is built D10 7-inch LCD touchscreen display with a resolution of 800x480 pixels, which provides users with additional features. Built-in screen can work synchronously with external displays, as well as in stand-alone mode.
Main characteristics Shuttle D10:
• Supports series processors Intel Core 2 Duo E4000, Pentium Dual-Core E2000, Celeron 400 (with TDP up to 65 W);
• Chipset Intel G31 / ICH7 with integrated graphics Intel GMA 3100;
• The ability to install up to 4 GB of memory DDR2-667 / 800 (two sockets DIMM);
• 5.1-channel sound;
• Ethernet, Wi-Fi, FireWire;
• Interface: SATA II, Ultra DMA / 100 IDE, ATA100 IDE, 10 USB connectors, with PCI-E x1, VGA, serial port;
• Power supply 100 watts.
Please note that it is not ready to use PC and barebone (actually housing system board), so you'll still buy some of the key components, such as hard drive, processor, memory.