About love kids say (by Leo Baskaglia) (12 pics + text)

A group of researchers asked children from 4 to 8 years of the same question: "What is love?". Responses were much deeper and more extensive than anyone could ever imagine. Children told us about love. In my opinion, a very real truth ...

When my grandmother became ill with arthritis, she could not bend over and paint her toenails. And my grandfather constantly doing it for her, even when he himself became ill hand arthritis. It is love.
Rebecca, 6 years

If someone loves you, he is in a special way they say your name. And you know that your name is safe when it is in his mouth.
Billy, 4 years

Love - is when you go somewhere to eat and you give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you something in return.
Chrissy, age 6

Love - this is what makes you smile when you're tired.
Terri 4 years

Love - is when my mom makes coffee dad, and sip sip, before you give him a cup to make sure it is delicious.
Danny, age 7

Love - is when you kiss all the time. And then, when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and talk. It's like my mom and dad. When they kiss each other, they look like a single unit.
Emily, age 8

Love - is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it every day then.
Noelle, age 7

Love - is when mommy sees daddy dirty and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
Chris, age 7

Love - is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
Mary Ann, age 4

When you love somebody, your eyelashes all the time fly and down, up and down, and out of them showered asterisk.
Karen, age 7

If you do not love, you're in no case should not say "I love you." But if you love, you should say it all the time. People forget.
Jessica, age 8

Author Leo Buscaglia explained the meaning of this survey. The aim was to find the most caring child. So, the winner was a four-year kid whose old neighbor recently lost his wife. Seeing that the man cry, the child went to see him in the yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When his mother asked what is so he said to the neighbor, the boy said, "Nothing. I just helped him cry. "

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting