How to remove the magnet from clothing (14 photos)

I wonder how many people after this post explode in any supermarket? :) But okay, joking aside. WARNING from the author:

Warning! The information below is intended only for use in "legal" purposes - to remove magnetic tags purchased from your clothes if you forget to remove the tag in the store where you bought the clothes. The author assumes no responsibility for how you use that knowledge. I can only warn you against the temptation to remove the magnetic label with unpaid clothes and from trying to make it out of the store - in normal stores running security service, which goes around the room in plain clothes and indistinguishable from customers, as well as establishing hidden cameras, including possible and in the dressing room.

Read the instructions below!

To remove the tag need a very strong magnet. In everyday life, the most powerful magnets used in hard disk drives. Jagged wheels can be bought from BUshnikov at radio for the price of 50-100 Rublev.

The magnet itself is glued and primagnichen to your site - it is necessary to tear off - to drive a thin blade between the magnet and the plate - it is necessary to apply a force.

However, the magnet from one hard drive is not enough - a little weak, I think - you need 4-5 pieces. In my case I was lucky - I had a hard antique, which was 2 magnets that were bigger and stronger than usual. By the way, with the magnet should be careful - floppy disks, plastic cards, small electronics - could easily die from such neighborhood.

So, take a thing.

Immediately suggests a way of applying the magnet:

But as you can easily make sure nothing happens.

The magnet must be put into the end of the bumps on the label.

And remove the magnet together with tag.

Everything is ready, the thing you can wear.

Some tags are more reliable in its structure, so they may take a few more strong magnet and can be critical of its polarity. If it will not work.

You can attach the magnet to label some edge - where the attraction is stronger and closer to the pole.

And remove the tag.

It is possible that one edge will not work - then you can turn the other end of the magnet.

Tags

See also

New and interesting