Fans of Soviet cars (6 photos)

The owners of "Lada" tell us where they found their lowrider, how much is spent per year on maintenance, and how to react to him the other drivers.

Ivanov, 28, Architect - VAZ 2101 1978

Acquired:
to declare in Zhukovsky
Cost:
in 2006 - 25 thousand rubles
Maintenance:
about 10 thousand a year
Maximum speed:
130 km / h
Another machine:
Kia Ceed

"In this car I currently feel fine and have no complex about the fact that I go to the old Soviet machine. I sit behind the wheel when there is no place
hurry and when it's not too hot. It overheats, the seats are not the most comfortable, but it is the flowers - that traffic on its stand
enjoy below average to say the least. On the car reacts calmly, but before everyone asked how much selling. It is sometimes said that the grandfather in
the garage is the same »

Stas, 26 years working "in the office" - VAZ 2101 1977

Acquired:
in the Tula region, the village Krapivna
Cost:
30 thousand rubles
Maximum speed:
130 km / h
Another machine:
Opel Astra

"This is a car for the weekend. Anyone who meets the road, breaks into a smile and waving their hands. I enjoy the fact that there poking around,
If something broke suddenly, although it rarely happens. I come to the garage, killing time rather than drink beer on a bench near the house »

Vladimir, 22 years old producer - VAZ 2103 1974

Acquired:
inherited from his grandfather
Maintenance:
20-30 thousand a year
Maximum speed:
130 km / h
Another machine:
Ford Scorpio

"It goes very vigorously, despite the age and mileage. I go only in the warm season. On the road, I drove to the girl on foreign cars, trying
acquainted. And it would seem the machine is not prestigious. Soon we plan to go to Europe on it. When it found out that we were coming - it was a sensation. We
defend the honor of Russia and our car industry »

Michael, 19 years old, students of "Applied Mathematics and Informatics" - VAZ 2101 1977

Acquired:
of online ads
Cost:
26 thousand rubles
Maintenance:
20-30 thousand a year
Maximum speed:
100 km / h
Another machine:
Sometimes it takes parents Skoda Octavia RS

"My car is not a vehicle, but a way of self-expression. I bought because I wanted something original, unusual, such that it is not often
met on the street.

This machine is causing positive emotions in other motorists: emergency gang flash, zoom, smiling. This unusual lifting people
mood Machine »

Alexei, 30 years old, entrepreneur - VAZ 2101, 1980

Acquired:
to declare
Cost:
39,000 rubles
Maintenance:
10-20 thousand a year
Maximum speed:
120 km / h
Other machines:
BMW 525, GAZ M-20 (Victory)

"I like the classic look of this car. The machine pleases: standing in a traffic jam, and you all say it's very cool and approval bibikayut »

Alexander, 25 years old, designer - VAZ 2102 1978

Acquired:
of online ads
Cost:
20 thousand rubles
Maintenance:
I do not consider
Maximum speed:
110 km / h
Other machines:
Volkswagen Beetle 1972 and 2109

"This is a very simple machine. It is low and it has a stiffer suspension. If you go karting. It's fun and unreal pleasure »

Tags

See also

New and interesting