Reflections on what makes women cook for men on a regular basis

Under what conditions does a woman cook her man without meekness and with pleasure? Strange question! After all, grandmothers and mothers bequeathed to us to reverence the beloved only at home. "Remember, dear: first, second and compote." But some women do not want to go to the stove every day. Why if I could have lunch in a cafe? One might ask, “Why do modern men think we have to feed them?” ?

Let’s take a look at some of our subscribers’ opinions on this. Some positions are pretty audacious. Don't put your finger in our girls' mouths!

Sharing responsibilities based on each partner’s contribution is a good work strategy. The main thing is to be able to talk and negotiate. If a man pulls a blanket over himself, he goes to an extreme: "She doesn't cook me?" I will not live with her.” Or, “I’m not going to do my homework in principle.” Let him love me the way he is! This is a radical position of women.

“I am ready to cook for my partner when he comes home tired from work. Or when it's lying around, poor guy, with a fever or some other ailment. Without further words, I will take care of my beloved and, of course, I will eat delicious. But on the weekends, let him pick up the cook himself and make me happy with the rats!

“I enjoy cooking and enjoy the process itself. I love it when my man tastes good. But I hate messing around with dirty dishes. So my husband and I divided the duties as follows: I cook, he washes the dishes and cleans the stove. And everyone's happy!

Pragmatic approach: “I’m for you, you’re for me” The fate of the beach house is not approved by all modern women. In some cases, they are willing to give in to their principles.

“In my opinion, it is very simple and obvious. If a woman does not work and takes care of children and household, the food of the family falls on her shoulders. If both work, all household chores should be divided equally, including cooking.”

“I will cook on a regular basis only in one case: if a man bought a house or an apartment for our family. Moreover, if it provided us with light, water, gas, garbage collection and sewerage. Made a good kitchen repair, paid for kitchen appliances and dishes. He also regularly gives money for groceries and his wife for packages.”

A woman cooks? No way in the world! Such situations also happen...

“In my family, a woman was never instructed to cook something more complicated than eggs. Both my grandfather and my father and even my stepfather always spoiled us with delicacies. They baked a lamb leg, cooked pilaf in Afghan Kazan right on the stake. I'm not talking about kebabs. And cakes were baked and cakes were made. That is why it is strange for me when a grown man whines that no one can warm up his buckwheat and patty. It's nonsense!

And this is a story that is nothing but a bearded joke. But she's always around.

“Before I got married, I loved cooking experiments. Then it cut off. It's terrible! It's not all that fastidious family stuff. No buckwheat, no pasta, no mashed potatoes. And when the classic “And mom’s borsch is redder and patties are tenderer” comes into play, turn off the light. I don’t want to cook, I don’t want to talk to my husband.

Rock-level principles With girls like that, jokes are bad. That's why!

“Under no circumstances will I cough for myself or for my husband. I hate everything about cooking. Kitchen smells, hot objects and liquids, cuts from gratering and cutting wet vegetables, burns from the stove, tinkering with the sink. Lived to 40 years and never turned on not that the food processor – oven! I earn enough to get rid of this hard labor. But to do the cleaning - no problem. With pleasure, vacuum the floor, wipe the dust, collect furniture, glue wallpaper. From scratch built a dacha of aerated concrete with one worker. But to cook - no, please!

What's your closest position? Do you think a woman should cook for her man on a regular basis? Share your opinion in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting