Husband received a strange message, and I suspected him of treason, but I had to get to the truth.

In family life, it’s not just about getting married or getting married. It is important to maintain your relationship for many years without giving cause for misunderstanding on the part of your partner. And the reasons can be found on their own, no one is immune from this. Especially after the baby is born. When passion gradually fades away and real, long-lasting weekdays begin. How to find out betrayal And most importantly, how do you handle it? Unfortunately, no one has clear answers to these questions.

A man may have suspicions, and a woman will be prompted by intuition. But according to statistics, in most cases, when someone cheated on someone, the truth quickly comes out. It is difficult to live with secrets, especially for the average person. But in some cases, friends, colleagues, relatives can help. Even private detective agencies or... fortune tellers.

How to find out betrayal My husband cheated on me. At least everything pointed to that. And I’m a very sensitive person in this regard: my father also cheated on my mother before they divorced. For me, this topic is very sensitive and does not care that Kirill and I have a child together. Let him earn little, even if he drinks or gambles. Nothing would be a worse trigger for me than cheating. Nothing ever. So, you know, I didn't sit idly by.

As it turned out. One day, when we were all at home doing our own thing, a message came to my husband’s phone. “Yesterday was cool, let’s do it again.” And the sender's female name. Despite all my demands and cries, my husband stood his ground. It's not what I thought it was, it's an employee with whom their whole company was drinking together at a bar the other day, after a hard week at work. In fact, it was the only message from her.

I’m a housewife and can’t test my husband 100%. Kirill called that woman in front of me, but she didn't pick up. He called his other colleagues to confirm his words, which they did. But you know men. They will keep each other safe until the end. Then the lady called back and repeated the story of my husband directly word for word. What a friendly company, all white and fluffy. But I was too beside myself to leave it like this. I had to do something.

Naturally, I did not shove the entire phone of my spouse. I'm not completely crazy, and all adults are already, covering your tracks if you cheat - the very first and logical thing. Going to work with him would be stupid, too. Making yourself a laughing stock... If he hasn't cheated on me, people will say I'm gone. If you cheated, they will laugh more. A losing situation, don't look at it. I had to seek advice from a friend.

Lisa, my former classmate, doesn't like male cheaters either. She has her reasons for it, I don’t want to talk about it. She advised me to meet that woman from her husband's job. But with a little thought, we both gave up. Even if Kirill has not betrayed himself in so much time, then she, a woman, will not show anything between them or not. It's a dead end.

It would seem that everything, there is no way out and you need to choose whether to leave this issue unresolved or silently file for divorce. Whatever happens. But then my friend came up with an interesting and very unexpected idea. What if I went to see a fortune teller? They know all the secrets, just need to throw away all their stereotypes and dare to take such a step. She doesn’t take a lot of money, and it doesn’t hurt me either. She can't collude with my husband either. That's what we decided.

The building, or rather the whole complex into which we were to enter, was well guarded. There was a restaurant, a few small cafes, a skin care studio, a sauna. There were other doors, but I didn’t have time to read what was written on them. We had to wait a short queue for a woman named Roseanne. A couple of people who came in front of us and didn't come out until 20 minutes later. But it didn’t bother me: I was drinking coffee, talking to Lisa, and preparing myself for what was to come.

If you think that I walked alone into a room where there is darkness, the windows are hung and only the candles indicate approximately where I was supposed to be, then you are mistaken. But I was wrong, too. One candle did burn on the table, but the main light was electric. A 60-year-old woman was sitting at the table, looking at something on her phone. Then she called me and told me to sit down. I asked my name, asked my mood, and then our session began.

We talked a lot about my thoughts and feelings. Even my parents got hurt. Then Roseanne started looking into my face and telling me some facts from the past. Pretty foggy, I admit. But, overall, her words were very believable. She told me what my zodiac sign is, Libra. And what year was I born? The Year of the Dragon. Then she asked for information about my husband. Or, instead, I should have given her a picture of him. I was even confused at first, as I did not think to take a photo with me. In this case, the fortune teller said she could not know anything about a person she had never even seen. And then I told her everything I knew about Kirill.

Even simple, superficial answers were enough. Roseanne pulled out the cards, stirred them up, and started pulling them out of the deck one by one. Her expression didn’t change much and was very concentrated. In the end, she advised me to calm down and not think about anything bad. My husband didn't lie to me. He didn't cheat, and I don't believe him or that woman. It is best for me to return to my husband and child. That ended our meeting.

When I came home, my emotions were mixed. Roseanne really knew a lot about my life, past and present. About our family. But, on the other hand, why did I go to her at all, it's still not logical. Why are all these wizards and wizards not playing the lottery, but sitting in cramped rooms and accepting people like me? Insecure, confused people? But she was the last thing I could do to prove to myself that my husband had cheated. And if so, it was necessary to pull myself together and continue to live a happy life of wife and mother.

And now, a year later, I still have no regrets. No more messages were sent to my husband on the phone. He, of course, continues to go out with friends for some gatherings. I have visited several of them myself and believe me – my husband and his staff are nerds. To hoarseness argue about favorite football players, movies and even computer games. And I doubt very much that any breakaway would like it.

I remember with a smile my visit to Mrs. Roseanne. A very nice woman, a professional in her field. Recently, I came across a website with various horoscopes, tarot and this. I just decided to run through a couple of paragraphs for fun. I was born in the year of the Tiger in the Chinese calendar. In 1986. The Year of the Dragon is 1988. That's how often my handwriting gets confused. 6 looks like an 8 on me. I'm not writing neatly. Just like when I was filling out a security form at the entrance to the compound where my favorite fortune teller worked. Such miracles.

Well, let's just say I like that result too. In fact, I myself made sure that Kirill did not lie to me. The main thing is that the fortune teller with his task coped flawlessly. And how she came to this, what “forces” she used – it does not matter to me at all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting