80-year-old woman married a man who is 20 years younger than her, the bride shone in a snow-white dress

We are used to saying: “Loves of all ages are submissive”, but sometimes there is no and we will cast a slanted glance towards Alla Borisovna and Maxim. To love in mature years is extraordinary and bright. Getting married in retirement and accepting a wedding greeting in your own words is daring and desperate. The heroine of our history dared to declare her happiness to the whole world. She's 80, she's mutually in love, and her wedding dress has put TikTok on her ears.

In early March, American blogger Daniel Jefferson published a video on TikTok with the caption: “My 80-year-old grandmother is preparing to marry her 60-year-old fiancé.” The girl showed how she helps her grandmother to choose a wedding dress, and she flirtatiously poses in front of the mirror and radiates fun and anticipation. The rest of the buyers were so admiring the happy bride that they forgot why they came to the wedding salon.

Goodmorningamerica High heels, flirty neckline on the dress, graceful figure and a radiant smile: this happy lady can not give more than 65. Janet Merriman has inspired thousands of women around the world. You can be happy at any age, whether you are 20 or over 50. You guys don't get old.
The subscribers of Daniel enthusiastically spoke about the spectacular appearance of the elderly beauty and her choice of dress. They also became interested in the love story of 80-year-old Janet and her chosen one. The granddaughter collected photos of the elderly couple and posted them as a slideshow. The audience met the video for “hurrah” and supported the spectacular grandmother that she found love and decided to marry at such a venerable age.

Goodmorningamerica After 80 years of life is just beginning Bloggersha said that the grandmother is getting married a second time. With her first husband, she went under the crown at the age of 15 and lived in a happy marriage for almost half a century. In 2006, a woman was widowed. She was able to overcome this difficult period, despite numerous health problems. Janet was diagnosed with cancer, but she managed to cope with a terrible ailment.

Goodmorningamerica After 7 years, she responded to the attention cues given to her 60-year-old neighbor. He divorced his first wife and was left with three children. Janet invited him to dinner so she wouldn’t be alone. Over time, they became very close and friendly.
Granddaughter Danielle noted that the couple was imbued with tender feelings for each other when Janet supported the man after the breakup. She said, “I’ll never forget the day my grandmother called me and said she kissed the boy.” This is so cute!

Goodmorningamerica The newly-minted bride admitted she would never have believed such a turn of fate. But a miracle happened, and today a woman is happy to start every day. “If you’re listening to me now that you’re in your 80s, all I’m saying is take risks.” That’s what I do, she told Good Morning America.

Jefferson also posted several videos from the wedding. Commentators congratulated the happy couple. “I am very impressed and inspired by this beautiful story. Please convey to your grandmother and her husband my most sincere and heartfelt wishes! – wrote one of the subscribers.

What do you think of this story and the phenomenon of late love? Have you seen such examples in your life? Share with us in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting