Why don't you answer your phone when you're just talking?

I know someone. A young and handsome man. Sufficiently educated and with hands from the right place. But he is not friendly with new-fangled gadgets. Very often, when I finally get to him, I ask, “Why don’t you answer the phone?” In response, I often hear something about the fact that the phone was lying somewhere and it was not heard.

The phone has long been an integral part of our lives. The small box became for many as an extension of the hand. Not only do we make phone calls, we exchange voice and text messages. We store all the important information in the smartphone. If the smartphone is forgotten at home, then the hell with it not turned off the iron. The main phone to take, otherwise the day was wasted.

Why don't you answer your phone, and here's a friend of mine who's absolutely nonsense in the modern world. He says he rarely needs a phone. So, only quickly solve a question and then not often. Other times, he says, I prefer to talk to people face to face. So more energy is put into words and you can solve any problem much faster and better. For example, I really like to say hello. After all, in the word Hello - a special energy. You wish a person health and longevity.”

And then there’s the cute word “thank you.” When you say this word sincerely, you seem to be gifted with all the blessings of the world, continues my friend and hides the phone in the glove compartment of the car. He doesn't seem to be answering his phone or calling anyone anymore. And his phone is the most ordinary, button. Says he doesn't need another. Hands are always dirty - it is inconvenient on the touch screen to eat. Yes, and break a modern smartphone is much easier than an old good button cell phone.

I look at my friend and think. And indeed, how much we have become dependent on gadgets and phones. You used to arrange a meeting with someone and come in without delay and do not forget. And now you set yourself a bunch of reminders, alarm clocks, call ten times, clarify and still something breaks. And for half a year you can't see your friends or relatives just to have tea together. What did our conversations become? We send each other short text messages, without punctuation and spelling errors. If we record the voice, we try to keep up in a short period of time and talk very confusedly.

Words that used to have a whole meaning, stored an ancient energy, became empty. We say empty phrases that make no sense to the universe. Perhaps that is why our desires and dreams have ceased to come true. We have become an empty place for the universe, without meaning or image. We need to relearn how to pronounce words consciously. Remember that words can inspire and can hurt. That this word must be fulfilled, otherwise you will get sick and your affairs will decline. The word you gave was the highest guarantee.

So I suggest, right from today. Track every word spoken, try to invest in them favorable energy. Even if you say hello to a person, imagine sending that person the energy of health and prosperity.

Write in the comments how you feel about the words you say. Do the words that other people say to you have any meaning or meaning?

Tags

See also

New and interesting