My son’s chosen one didn’t like me at the first meeting, but I was really worried when I noticed a strange pendant around my son’s neck.

It may sound strange, but even now, in our digital age, various kinds of witches, witches and soothsayers are quite popular, especially among unmarried women. How to bewitch a man without consequencesHow to make the fate of children happy and successful? These questions excite the minds of thousands of girls and women. What can you do if only otherworldly forces can help? So we have to go to them.

Someone looks at it with a grin, someone quietly writes someone else’s experience in his notebook, so as not to forget. But, nevertheless, many such cases can be found on the Internet and some of them are quite successful. Even famous people say that in childhood some money cured them of diseases with the help of an egg and a candle. What do you think about that?

After the institute, Oleg, my son, moved to live in another city. It's all about good pay, and he found an apartment there pretty quickly: not far from the office, almost the center. It’s a good start for a truly adult life. I was very happy, because what mother would not be happy that her son was doing well.

He even sent me some money so I could work less and rest more. Of course, I tried not to spend this money saving it for some future needs, but still it was too, very nice.

A little about Oleg: in school and institute, he did not stand out for any physical features. You can not call him an athlete, but he was interested in studying, talked a lot with his peers, loved to joke. There were also girls in his company. More and more mothers say that their sons spend days at home playing video games. But my son wasn't like that.

When he moved in, I knew that soon, maybe, he would want to start a family with some girl and was mentally ready for it. Oh, come on, I really didn't mind that. He's a smart guy, he'll find a decent mate. That's what I thought. So when I found out that he had a relationship, I was very happy. But not for long.

One day they came to meet me, meet me or something. Because it wasn't long enough and I didn't know what to think. Well, I set up the table, I made myself fit, I put the apartment in order. And now, dear guests have come.

My son lost 10 pounds. Yes, before he could be called slightly plump, but now he was a thin young man with failed cheeks and protruding cheekbones. His clothes are crumpled and I bought him a shirt when he was a student. But Larissa is another matter. This girl looked very different.

I don't want to offend anyone, but if you don't fit into your blouse and you can see the extra pounds from under it, please dress nicely. Again, the pants are sticky. It's not even fashionable anymore, why are you emphasizing something that's so hard to hide? A ton of makeup and, for some reason, dirty hair. I don't know, maybe her head got sweaty on the way, but I wouldn't leave the house with that hair.

She also behaved, so to speak, without being shy. I was constantly interrupting at the table, not taking into account anyone's opinion. How can you create a relationship with such a girl? But that's not what scared me. I noticed something like a pendant on Oleg's neck, a new thing. It was like a pile sticking out of it. When I wanted to fix my son’s handicraft, Larissa jumped up to me and began to button his shirt.

After my question, Oleg admitted that this is a sign of their love and affection for each other. And inside the pendant, in fact, there is a small strand of hair of his new companion. That's what I thought was a pile or something. I remember being electrocuted. Why would young people do such nonsense?

After that, I took my son to another room under the pretext that my window was broken and he had to look at the mechanism. Nonsense, inconsequential. We were there for three minutes, and then when we arrived, we saw Larissa, with her eyes closed, muttering under her nose. That's when I was horrified for the second time. She said she was just singing her favorite song. Because I forgot the player at home, and I am not used to being without music for a long time.

Then they were not much, and soon returned. I don't want to talk, but my son didn't bring any flowers or cake. But before that, it was a matter of course. Don't think those flowers are so important to me. I care about my son.

It's been 3 months and my son hasn't been here since. He says there's no time, a lot of work. With Larisa they live together and everything is “remarkable”. According to him, of course. Larissa, in turn, goes to work three times a week, on a shortened day. But she doesn't have time to talk to me. It's like I can get something out of her.

I understand that every mother wants the best for her child. And the stories of bad daughters-in-law and good mother-in-law, you know more than I do. But this is not the case. They just look like a couple comic. For me personally, it is more tragic. I would never believe that a sociable, intelligent and handsome guy could, without help, make such a choice.

And, yes, I really think he was fascinated. It just sounds so harmless when it comes to someone else. And in my case, I'm terrified. Only I don't know people who know. I can't go to my son, and he won't listen to me. What do I do? Every day I think about where this could lead and I get sick. My baby's future is in danger, and all I can do is wring my hands and cry. How do you fix it?!

Tags

See also

New and interesting