A year ago, the heart of Ruslana Pisanka stopped, the husband of the TV presenter shared warm memories of his beloved

Memories of a ManThose who are no longer with us are kept afloat. Remembering shared moments, you feel the presence of relatives and loved ones in your life. Today, this place is Ukrainian actress and TV presenter Ruslana Pisanka.

Instagram / @pisankaruslana It's been exactly a year since her tragic passing. And today we want to honor her memory and share with you the trembling memories of her husband.

Ruslana Pisanka was one of the most famous Ukrainian actresses of theater and cinema. She was loved and respected by many women. It seemed that the presenter was never sad, because her face was always illuminated by a radiant smile.

Instagram / @pisankaruslana However, sometimes life sends people trials they can't pass. That's what happened to Ruslana. In February 2022, after the start of a full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine, the actress ended up in Germany. But forced to leave home TV presenter not war, and a serious illness. The disease developed so rapidly that no chemotherapy sessions could help. On the night of July 18-19, she left.

Of course, this was a huge shock for the country. Colleagues and viewers could not believe that they would never again see on the screens this cheerful woman who radiated the inexhaustible energy of life. But the hardest was the husband of Ruslana, Igor Isakov. A year after the death of his wife, he shared with the public warm memories of his beloved wife.

Life without his beloved wife Igor still lives in the house, which once built and furnished with his wife. Only now he is alone and falls asleep, and wakes up, and cooks himself. The favorite recipe of borsch from Ruslana remembers by memory. But to cook the dish as did the beloved wife, still does not work. After all, it is not for nothing that they say that women invest their soul in cooking.

Instagram / @pisankaruslana "When she was cooking borscht, it was always a mini-presentation." Rusya trusted me to clean all the vegetables, and already cut herself, in the right way, recalls the man.

Isakov was not a public person, but he took the popularity of his wife with dignity. When the actress was on tour or filming for a long time, the man often went to her other cities just to be a little close. He could not imagine his life without his wife.

With tears in his eyes, a man remembers how he came to Ruslan in Odessa, Kharkiv, Cherkasy. He didn’t care where to go to see his wife. When the full-scale war broke out and Pisanka left for Germany, Igor could not accompany her.

The presenter broke his leg and walked on crutches. But no one knew at the time that the problem lay elsewhere. Pisanka to the last believed in the best and calmed everyone around, saying that she would be fine.

And when his wife died, Igor hoped to find a letter, some message she wrote for him. However, Ruslana did not leave her husband any news, so much she hoped to survive.

Igor Isakov is still experiencing the bitterness of loss and does not know when he will feel better. It helps to cope with emotions the usual routine. “After all these shellings, there were significant fluctuations in electricity, I had a fire. Our pottery shop burned down. And I always ask myself this question: would Russia like this part, which now appeared in our house? And a little even proud of myself, I think that Russia would like this place even more than it was before, – says the husband of Pisanka.

Instagram / @pisankaruslana He deleted all social networks and tries to lead a hermit lifestyle. Who knows, maybe someday he will let someone back into his heart. But so far, there can be no such thing. Well, we just have to wish Igor strength. And let the memory of Ruslan live forever!

Tags

See also

New and interesting