My sister came back from abroad, and I went to her with a good offer, but her answer did not please me.

Young people know, Where to make real money: on bets, dubious investments and other nonsense. Then you're in debt, but that's another matter. Dreamers and hunters for quick profit The older generation prefers to make money with their work. In most cases, of course, MMM is remembered.

One way or another in the CIS countries with your work and without special education will not go far. That is why there are so many people who are forced to go to richer countries to earn money there. Everyone has their own situation: someone needs to raise a family. And someone is just chasing profit. It happens.

Where to make real money My sister is a real household egoist. And although we kind of communicated normally in the past, now she's not doing her best. Being disappointed in people hurts. Disappointing your family is almost unbearable.

Alla has had problems with men all her life. The relationship did not last more than two years. Some kind of kindergarten. It seemed to her that he was walking with another, then she just lost her feelings. That’s how I lived to forty years, without a husband and without children. I was younger but had two daughters by now. And my husband.

In general, she heard somewhere that some of our women deliberately go to other countries and there are looking for husbands. In Europe and the United States, all are careerists. Children are born at a normal age. They say that there are all gentlemen, and they do not like the local ladies. They are not being watched, they are constantly demanding new rights. So, Alla listened to these conversations and decided to change her life.

She rented out her apartment, quit her job and flew to Canada. She has a good profession, she will be ripped off with her hands everywhere. Salaries in Canada are much higher than ours. So you can catch two birds with one stone: find a good husband and earn money. As long as everything goes well.

In a foreign country, my sister was received with a smile and embrace. They got a job, even a full-time translator. But Alla began to meet with this translator. Looks like a nice man, lean. It’s been about a year and a half, that’s all. Break up.

It turned out that Alla hates male snoring. And her chosen one really stood out. She sent him to the doctor and bought some masks. Nothing helped. And with snoring, other moments pulled up: he is bald and low. Anyway, goodbye and don't text me anymore.

The next one was a worker in a garage. A handsome tall man. He is not a millionaire, but his profession is considered to be quite profitable. Moreover, he repaired not just any cars, but very expensive. And everything would be fine, but then Alla began to fall outside his standards.

At the beginning of their relationship, she went to the salon every week, looked after herself, ate properly. But then, when the stress went away, she relaxed. And the handsome guy didn't like it too much. Apparently seeing a 45-year-old woman without makeup was unbearably painful for him. Although he's 4 years older. This novel also fell apart.

And then at work they said that their department is forced to save, reduce costs. So they cut it. But it still made a very good living. Given that she didn't pay for housing, and they were given lunch at work. What else would a busy woman spend on, earrings?

When Alla arrived home, of course, I visited her and asked her how life was there and what she was thinking of doing next. My sister started telling me about where she wanted to invest the money, what the interest would be, and so on and so forth. Well, I'm sorry, but I've been a housewife all my life. Raising children, loving her husband. Why are you telling me your moments? Let's talk about life.

Then I found out that she was not going to have children. I am sorry, of course, but I am so old... I do not want to look for my father, and I am afraid to give birth. And then I had a great idea how we could help each other out in a sisterly way.

Greed or common sense? The fact is that my oldest daughter has just graduated from school. She's going to go to college, but with her scores, I'm afraid she won't get anywhere. There is no education in our time. So, paid training, what to do. The husband refused, said that she would still go to live in another family, why do she have these universities? But I understand that life is different. You have to learn.

Peels Well, why did Alla want a child? There is someone to help in old age. So she wouldn't be alone in her apartment thinking about funds and stock exchanges and all that. It's okay, everybody does. So I suggested to her that she give her older niece money to study. Then she will return to work, gradually.

For this, she undertakes to take care of Alla as her own mother in old age. And honestly, I still have a younger daughter. And what if your beloved aunt helps out, gives you a ticket to the future? Isn't that a reason to help her? Looking after an old man? Money is good. But in old age they will have nothing to spend. And here's the support. That's a good offer.

But Alla did not appreciate the quality of my initiatives and said that she did not like them. In addition, there is no free money, they all need to be invested somewhere, then get, multiply. I don’t think a couple of thousand euros would make a difference. She's a niece. But no. I couldn't convince my sister.

Naturally, I left angry. I've said all sorts of, you know, emotions. But I still hold my opinion. Selfish and fatty. Spare your child money when you have nowhere to spend. It's a shame. That's what sisters do. And you draw conclusions about relatives. If there's some adversity, maybe they'll turn away when you least expect it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting