Grandma sows a whole range of velvets, but not for beauty, it is not just flowers, but a real elixir of vivacity and longevity.

My grandmother used to say, “Velvet flowers are beautiful, but that’s not their main advantage.” Drink tea from velvets - you will be healthy! Of course, as a child, I spit on this taste and did not understand why I need to drink this drink. But with age, flower tea has become something like a teleporter for me: you drink a cup and you instantly find yourself as a child.

Peels is also an excellent tool that helps from many different ailments. Today I will tell you how to make tea from velvets. And at the end of the article you will learn about other ways of using this flower.

To make tea from velvets can be different. A lot depends on your needs. For example, if you have complaints of liver pain, you can brew only one crushed flower in a glass of boiling water. But do not drink such a potion at a time - a quarter of a glass is enough.

Velvets contain a large number of essential oils. They help with various pains and relieve spasms. From velvets you can make infusions and phytochas. For example, if you have vision problems, you can make a great fortifying drink from flowers.

If you want to improve your vision, you can just eat velvets. Enough 3 small flowers a day. The preventive course lasts 1 month. The plant has an excellent effect on vision, since it contains the carotenoid lutein. This substance is also found in orange vegetables, spinach, celery, legumes and other products.

To do this, you need to brew in 500 ml of boiling water 1 teaspoon of green tea and 2 velvet flowers. Also add there 3 flowers of calendula, 2 nettle leaves, 1 young leaf of artichoke and 2 sprigs of mint.

Insist the tea for 30 minutes. The drink can be taken throughout the day, diluting it with water. In addition, this liquid is suitable for washing the eyes with it.

Interestingly, modern science does not deny that velvets have healing properties. Scientists have found that the flower is able to relieve pain, accelerate metabolism, strengthen immunity and normalize the digestive tract.

How to use the flowers of the plant Chernobrivtsy are suitable for inhalation. A wonderful remedy will help ease breathing. To do this, brew in the teapot literally 5 flowers. Wrap the teapot in a towel and let it brew for 5 minutes. Then pour the liquid into a deep bowl and breathe the flower pairs under the towel. It will take 5-7 minutes to feel relieved.

Velvets make healing oil. To do this, mix vegetable oil and crushed flowers in certain proportions. 500 ml of oil will need 50 dry flowers or 100-150 g of fresh velvets. First, the mixture is heated in a water bath, then cooled, filtered and poured into containers for further use. This oil can rub the back and chest with inflammation of the respiratory tract. This will also help you if you are coughing.

If you want to relax and relieve tension, try taking a bath with a decoction of velvets. This plant has calming properties. Excellent remedy for stressful situations and anxiety.

In Georgian cuisine, the dried inflorescences of Chernivtsi are ground into powder. The resulting mixture is called Imeretian saffron. This spice is an indispensable product in the kitchen of any Georgian. It is part of the hop-suneli. In addition, it is necessarily added to dishes such as satsivi and harcho.

If you plan to relax in nature and are afraid of mosquitoes, throw a couple of inflorescences of Chernobrivts into the fire. They will burn and emit a special aroma that will scare away hated insects. By the way, we have a selection of other excellent mosquito remedies. I'm sharing an article here!

Peels Tell us in the comments, which of the healing properties of velvets I did not name. This wonderful plant hides a lot of secrets. Let's solve them together!

Tags

See also

New and interesting