Parents went to heaven and left their daughters a big house in the village, it led to sad consequences.

Divide inheritance It is unpleasant, gloomy and even dangerous. How can one think of material values when there is grief and mourning in the soul? Even if there are lawyers who can deal with this issue, simply putting signatures in papers is already quite a difficult task. How do you divide your home from your parents? That's a problem.

And the danger lies in the fact that, under the circumstances, there is a risk of losing several close people. We mean the other heirs. Discontent, a sense of injustice often turns into a personal insult, after which relatives can simply stop any communication. As they say, trouble does not come alone.

Masha was born 3 years earlier than Dasha. And as an older sister, she was used to helping and supporting her. There was a lot to help in the village. A lot of housework, help with the housework, and do not forget about school. Childhood for girls was not very easy, by the standards of their urban peers. But it brought the sisters together and taught hard work.

Their family was generally considered very friendly. The father of the family built the house himself. He had a good job and was respected by the locals. My mother worked as a milkmaid, but she did not shy away from working on the land. Although the husband tried to make sure that the women in his house did not bother themselves too much.

After school, Masha moved to the city. After graduating from school with special distinction, she opened up the opportunity to enter a higher educational institution. Which I actually took advantage of. And given her calm temper and village zeal, life in the hostel seemed honey to her. The girls in the city complained about each other’s living conditions. And Masha, on the contrary, felt as if she lived in a good capital hotel and no less.

She constantly shared her impressions with her sister and asked her to take up science in order to move to the city for a while. New experiences, new experiences. It's very interesting. But Dasha's studies were difficult. After her sister’s departure, no one else wanted to help her with the exact sciences, so the result was not long in coming: “failures” appeared like mushrooms after the rain.

And then, suddenly, the wedding season began. Mary got married first. In the fourth year, she moved from the dormitory to an apartment with her fiancé. The young did not drag rubber for a long time and decided to sign after six months of acquaintance. This action was not like typical Machine behavior, but she believed in their union, especially since she had nothing to lose.

However, even without a noisy and crowded wedding, their relationship only grew stronger every day. Then the husband found a good job at the company and quietly put in a word for his wife. Soon they both became employees of the same branch and began to make good money. Their hope for a better future was only growing.

But Daria went the other way. A miracle did not happen and she failed to enter the institute. However, she also met a guy who was supposed to prepare her for the upcoming exams. But, it's young, and instead of studying, this couple started to build a relationship. Even though they weren’t taken seriously by others, Dasha and Igor continued to date no matter what.

So it took a couple of years and at some point Dasha realized that lasting several days of nausea is not normal. The only people who could argue with her were the test results. And they said everything was fine. Given that Dasha was pregnant. The future father was so moved that he broke out right in front of his other half. Turns out he was very happy.

Everyone walked at the wedding: parents, father-in-law, matchmakers, cronies. Big village wedding. Mary and her husband were there. The sisters, seeing each other for the first time in a long time, hugged a lot, danced, told each other the news. Everything was great. At that point, all of the family was together. What else could be better?

Unfortunately, the next meeting of the sisters took place on a tragic occasion. First, they were left by the father of the family, who, during all his work in the village, finally lost his heroic, once health. And then, unable to withstand the grief and loneliness, the mother of the girls left. The whole village grieved, because many of these spouses knew and loved. There were a large number of people at the wake, all bringing sincere condolences and regrets.

Dasha and Masha had a hard time then. Two losses at once. And it was necessary to organize a worthy farewell, try to pay respect to parents. Call even the most distant relatives, because it was customary. Yeah, they didn't have a good time.

They decided not to divide the inheritance, but simply to give the house to Dasha. She's staying in the village, she's gonna be doing some good with this property. And Masha, who is already rooted in the city, got some small thing. My older sister didn’t want anything more. She did not even think about the property left by her parents. There were other thoughts in my head.

The house was inherited from the parents. Masha and her husband went back to the city, and Dasha stayed in the village. The sisters had no reason to quarrel. Until the moment came when in the morning, over a cup of coffee, Masha did not calculate how much the parental house costs and what benefits she loses. She didn’t even believe her calculations at first. I had to double-check.

But no, a good property, outside the city, and even there is a plot of land. Some locals will give up their last pants for this. Not a bad boost for the future, is it? And in my head with a new force climbed other thoughts. Like Masha was always in charge of her sister. How she didn’t have enough time for her own life, so that Dasha had good grades. What's this all about?

Some resentments have surfaced that no one would have thought of ten or even twenty years later. It's amazing how our brains work. Her hand reached for the phone.

We'll share the Peels House. Steady. Earth, too, what's wrong with that? I'm not going to give you everything. What are you thinking? I have the same right to inheritance as you. So let's do this: either you agree and sign all the papers. Or wait for me and the lawyer. I don't care if you don't have a lawyer. Take care of yourself, not a little.

Thus, in consequence of great grief, the two souls turned away from each other. And all because of what? Ordinary material gain. Neither the common past, nor kinship, nor warm memories helped. Inheritance often affects people in this way. Unfortunately, it has worked now. It started out so well.

Tags

See also

New and interesting