The woman was sure that she found her soulmate until she met the pregnant girlfriend of her lover.

The Beginning of Online Dating It is especially intriguing when it comes to love affairs. Modern women and men often meet on the Internet. Sometimes this relationship can even happen before the wedding. But it also happens that trusting women become victims of circumstances. A brave man on a white horse turns out to be nothing but a dummy.

One of these stories we will share with you today. It is important to talk about this experience, too, to protect women from repeating such situations.

This story I read in the news and, to be honest, almost not surprised. Unfortunately, dating on the Internet does not always lead to serious relationships. And sometimes the person on the other side of the screen is not who he thinks he is.

In December 2022, Madeleine Jay met a very handsome young man via the Internet. This is easy to do when you have a special dating app called Tinder. The same cherished tag happened, and future lovers began to communicate.

I must say that the guy was not going to pull the cat by the tail. He asked Madeleine out on a date, and she agreed. By the way, I forgot to clarify: the girl is 22 years old, and the chosen one is 10 years older than her. But the age difference didn't bother them. Why are these prejudices when true love is being planned?

This is what Madeleine thought, until it turned out that her lover was an ordinary liar. He hung the girl noodles about how much he loves her and how he wants to build a future with her. They even discussed how many children they would have.

Peels Gore-Romeo complained to Madeleine about his experience in a loving relationship. Everything was tight because he was focused on his job, his business. I have never met a decent girl before. But it's different with Madeleine. He felt that she was the one he had been looking for so long. What else can a girl in love dream of?

The bitter truth is better than sweet lies Madeleine dated a man from Tinder for 3 months. And then the lovers decided to go on vacation to Spain. But the long-awaited trip turned into a real disaster. At the airport, the girl was met by a pregnant woman who came there with her parents.

It turned out that she should give birth in 2 weeks, and the father of the child was the same 32-year-old man with whom Madeleine began a relationship. Of course, the family of this woman made a scandal. Madeleine was accused of being a separationist. It’s hard to imagine how shocked she was at the time.

The girl decided to tell about her bitter experience in TikTok-account in order to protect others from such stories. Unfortunately, dating on the Internet is not always pleasant. You can trust a man and he will be a pathological liar. How many more innocent girls do you think this asshole has cheated?

By the way, it turned out that he already has a child, and he is 5 years old. Even more interesting is that Madeleine, at the very beginning of their journey together, asked if he had children. This question is extremely important for the girl, as she is 22 years old and she did not want to burden herself with a relationship with a person who has a child.

"Be careful!" - that's what I want to tell you. And even better, watch the documentary “Tinder Scam.” He describes in detail what scheme cheaters can work for their own benefit. And there can be no talk of love here!

Earlier, I told you by what criteria you can calculate scammers on dating sites. Read this article and share it with your friends. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting