How to Use the Power of an April Mirror Date to Change Your Destiny

Catching luck by the tail is easy. It is enough to put a little effort and choose the moment that is best for this. Choose special days of the year, mirror dates, one of which today is 04.04.2023. How to spend this day, we tell in detail later in the article.

Mirror dates have always been attributed a special meaning and mystical significance. It's all about a combination of repeating numbers. Sometimes you look at the clock, and there is 11:11 or 13:13, for example. If you notice this, it's a great reason to make a wish. With mirror dates, everything works the same way.

My friend celebrates special days of the year on the calendar and waits for them as a holiday. She believes that a person can change his life for the better and catch luck by the tail if you spend such a day correctly. You have that opportunity today!

Devoted supporters of numerology know that any mirror date exists precisely to make wishes. But you have to do it right. First, it is important to think carefully before you want something. See if you really want to.

Secondly, under no circumstances should anyone wish harm. It will return a hundred times to vengeful persons and will hurt even more. Also, want something concrete, not abstract. If you send a message into space asking you to be a happy person, there is no miracle. We need specifics!

Usually, the desire is written on a piece of paper the number of times equal to the number that governs the mirror date. In our case, it's a foursome. Write your wish on a leaflet, each time starting with a new line. It'll be four lines.

Try not to write the words "I want" and "I want." For example, you can use the expression “I need” or “I dream”. Cut the sheet to make 4 parts. Before bed, hide each of them in an apartment in different places. In the morning, all the papers must be collected and burned when the next mirror date comes. For the best effect, you can include your favorite music and light aromatic candles.

Today, April 4, 2022, is the perfect day to finally finish all the unfinished business. First of all, it concerns work tasks, but you can adapt it for yourself. For example, you can do general cleaning in the house and get rid of unnecessary things. This will help to unload the brain a little and clear it of unnecessary thoughts.

On April 4, you can sit down and write a plan for the month. I advise you to divide your intentions and desires into areas of activity. For example, write out what you want to do for your health, leisure, work and other things. It is important not to forget to take care not only of others but also of yourself.

On this day, you can make large business deals. This will open up new avenues and provide better opportunities for the implementation of other planned projects. Any financial investment will pay for itself. If you have been thinking about buying a property or a car for a long time, now is the time.

Also, mirror dates are great for new beginnings. How often do we postpone our desires? But it's so stupid, okay? Sign up for dancing, yoga or a gym. Go to master classes on moulding from clay or buy yourself a picture by numbers to paint it in the evenings for a TV series. Do something for which your soul lies.

If you don't want to get hurt, forget laziness today. Of course, we all sometimes want to lie on the couch and do nothing. However, mirror dates are made for something else. Experts strongly recommend not to quarrel with loved ones and not to show aggression towards other people on this day. Also, do not indulge your whims, making rash purchases.

Of course, not everyone believes in the magical power of mirror dates. For some, April 4 will be a normal day, like any other. But we still feel that something special is missing in our daily routine. Why not for one day turn off your skepticism and trust the occasion?

Tags

See also

New and interesting