Husband brought home all the ingredients for dumplings, when he saw it, his wife started packing.

There. I want to divorce my wife.. My powers can no longer endure it, thoughts which sometimes, but sometimes, haunt men. Especially in the early stages of marriage. When the relationship has already started, but in place of romance comes the harsh reality and the real household. This is considered the most dangerous period for the family. I can see why.

After the wedding Anya and Kirill lived soul in soul. Young people often heard that they take life lightly, but this is what united them. Why rush to make all the money in the world or give birth to twenty children? Life is not long enough to forget about yourself. This course was followed by a freshly baked couple.

I want to divorce my wife Kirill worked as a cook in a small sushi bar, not far from their apartment. After the shift, he often brought seafood, which is so popular with modern youth. And in most cases he had to cook at home. Anya preferred light food, she was one of those girls who could easily hold out on kefir, cottage cheese and fruits. There is no need to cook, and the figure remains slim and toned.

Peels Girl had a creative approach to choosing a profession. She kept her page on social networks and, as much as she could, actively promoted it. They even had some fame in their town. She talked a lot about everything in the world: about proper nutrition, spiritual practices, choice of clothes and types of makeup. She considered herself a developed, modern person, walking in step with the times.

And one day after a trip to friends, the head of the family started a conversation about how he liked the dumplings, which they were treated to at a party. I think they were with cherries. Kirill noticed that they had a taste like the ones he had tasted as a child. After a short pause Anya reacted, saying, what nonsense: dough, sugar, what else is added, butter? Solid fats and fast carbs. In six months, you'll get 10 pounds, do you need it?

Peels But my husband didn't stop. He said that now he wants Anna to cook him these same dumplings as a loving wife. That they've been living together for a year and a half, and he's never tried her cooking. Isn't that normal? Moreover, they recently bought an expensive set of dishes that Ana liked so much. Well, maybe we should see what he's capable of.

Word for word, and the usual argument turned into a real quarrel. The girl lamented that her man does not understand how he humiliates her with such requests. She complained that she is much better versed in proper nutrition, quality products. And the fact that he doubts this makes her think that he does not read her social media page at all. And that, by the way, is her calling and her job.

Peels Ingredients for dumplings A couple of days later, Cyril brought home ingredients for dumplings and fresh, expensive cherries. In winter, they are even hard to find, not to mention buying at the price of a wing from an airplane. But the man decided not to save. Both flour and yeast were of the highest quality, not to mention mineral bottled water without gas. To complain, as he thought, was simply not necessary.

When the girl saw that her husband was serious, she first wanted to make a tantrum. But I quickly realized that this would only make him laugh. And then she began to gather silently: "I'm going to my parents now." When you're older, let me know. I'm your wife, not your cook. Remember that. A few minutes later, she got in a taxi and, as promised, went to Mom and Dad. I promised them I'd run for a day, so the plan wasn't that bad.

After resting and staying with her parents even longer than planned, Anya returned home. She took some educational books with her, old things that she forgot to bring to her apartment with Cyril, and other small things. From her father-in-law, she carried a huge smoked ram. Dad said that he would somehow apologize for his daughter, but Anya decided to keep the words of her father to herself. So I handed over the stinking fish and passed it on. That's a big deal.

I want to divorce my wife Kirill was at work. So the house was empty. “Okay, I sat there again, playing at the computer instead of doing something useful. And how do some people manage to live like this all their lives without developing? She didn’t know that her husband had already decided, “I want to divorce my wife.”

On the kitchen stove rested a new, shiny pan, with the lid ajar open. It lay appetizing, but for a long time like cold dumplings with cherries. And in the fridge there was sour cream, with the highest percentage of fat that could be found in the supermarket. But that's not what was interesting.

There were two apparently forgotten glasses on their table. And there was a shiny but hopelessly empty bottle of red in the trash can. Everything else was in its place, although, if you sniff, there was a sweet smell of fashionable perfume in the air.

- Eating, then, dumplings, scoundrel ... - only managed to think about herself Anya.

Suddenly, from the side of the hallway, the sound of the castle opening.

Two people came into the apartment. Kirill and his employee are a waitress from a sushi bar. Anya knew her well, before they often met and even, we can say, were friends.

Seeing Anya, the couple straightened up and awkwardly distanced themselves from each other.

- Hey, guys. I see you're doing okay? Have you made some good dumplings?

Then Ani’s gaze fell on the bag with the things she had brought.

- Here, Kirill, your dad gave you. And you, Masha, don’t be shy either. Now you can eat the fish, but don't choke. Have a good day.

Picking up a bag with some of her belongings and putting the smoked monster on the table, Anya quickly left the apartment. Tears flowed down her face.

As it turned out, despite all the enlightenment of a person, despite spiritual practices and yoga, marriage can destroy such banal dumplings.

Tags

See also

New and interesting