Good and proven signs from the wise woman Nina from the series “Blind”

The famous Baba Nina from the TV series “Blind” cooked for you goodnessThey will tell us what the future holds for us. This wonderful woman can help with a kind word, the main thing is to listen carefully and draw conclusions. In our lives, this is sometimes very lacking.

It is noteworthy that such signs are widely known throughout the world. But the modern wonders of technology have pushed them to the background. Now we are more surprised by the release of a new phone model or the increase in the fineness of the next TV. But look back and the real miracles will show again. You just need to look around and react correctly.

If someone left a scarf or scarf in the house, this person will surely return again and bring the good news.

Keep a red flower at home. He will attract happiness and love. If you are away for a long time, ask someone to take care of the plant. Don't let him wither.

If there is a clear sky on the equinox (March 21-22 and September 22-23), then expect a long and warm autumn. The weather is important.

If the day on Jordan (January 19) is clear and sunny, then expect a cold spring.

It smells like grass and earth in the spring. This means that plant growth will begin soon.

If there are a lot of mosquitoes in the summer, then it will be a rainy summer.

Say 3 words in the morning. I give good, I give good, I receive good. You will see how good things come into your life.

If a butterfly comes into your house, it is an important sign that an important person will come to you soon.

Spilled tea is a harbinger of good news. If tea is sweet, it means money. And tea without sugar promises good luck in love.

If there is a lot of ice on the mirror in winter, then the next day will be sunny and clear.

If the garden apple tree blooms first in spring, then the next winter will be soft and warm.

If you break an egg on a young moon, and the yolk and protein mix, then rain is expected for the next week.

When you cut your hair, say to yourself the following words: “I cut my hair, but I keep my happiness.” That way, luck won't escape you.

Peels If there is a talkative magpie at the window, then this is for guests. And if at this time in the house someone is sick, it indicates his speedy recovery.

The birthday party should be in new clothes. This way, he will get rid of all the old failures and be successful all year long.

If you break a mirror, be sure to collect all the pieces and throw them outside your home to avoid bad luck.

Did Peels accidentally step on someone else's foot? Wear clothes inside out to avoid bad luck.

If you dream that you are flying, it portends good luck.

We want to recommend a few more signs from Baba Nina that will help a person in life. There are not too many such predictions. As we have said, the main thing is to be attentive to them.

Without miracles in life simply can not do. After all, the constant routine and gray everyday life can lead to depression of anyone. And only some people are astute enough to notice the next marvelous and immediately share their observations with others. One of these people was Baba Nina. The fact that she is blind does not prevent her from drawing the right conclusions and feeling the world around her in a completely special way.

Do any of your friends have supernatural powers?

Tags

See also

New and interesting