I'm doing everything I can for my son to leave my daughter-in-law and take her baby, but nothing comes of it.

Some people sometimes reach the point of absurdity in their beliefs. Like the heroine of today’s history. More than anything, she wants her son to divorce and kick her daughter-in-law out of the house. It is very sad that she wants this more than happiness for her family.

Editorial "Site" Tells you the story of this woman. You can draw conclusions about her actions yourself.

I want my son to get divorced! Most of all, I want my son to abandon his wife and take her child. I put all my strength into it. But it seems that so far everything has failed. He doesn't understand that I only want the best for him. But everything needs to be told in order.

My son Misha is a very diligent and good boy. I raised him myself and gave him the best. He studied at a prestigious university and got a good job. I thought he'd meet a decent wife there. But he found her somewhere.

Julia is a girl from the village. You can see from her that she's coming. And, of course, it's clear why she's bothering my son. I told him that you can only have fun with such girls. I don't need such a daughter-in-law at home. My Misha is a handsome intelligent guy. And she's a rural squirrel. I thought he knew she wasn't his match.

But a few months later, he brought her to my house. Said I was going to be a grandmother soon. They also said they were going to get married and live here. I was against it, but my son asked me. Then I had another plan: to separate them.

My life with my daughter-in-law was trying to please me. I cleaned my house and cooked it, even making coffee in the morning. But you can't fool me like that. I tried my best to get her mad. But she kept running around like a tame dog, saying she didn't want any conflicts. Even to outright grievances she did not react.

When she gave birth, I immediately demanded a paternity test. Two weeks later, we found out the baby was ours. So I decided not to help them. Perhaps, when she is without money, she will abandon him. My son hasn't spoken to me in a week. He didn't ask for money either. He must be making a good living. That's why we couldn't get them out.

When all my attempts failed, I decided to act decisively. When my son was not home, I went to Yulia for a conversation. Offered her money if she left my son and child and disappeared. I thought she would be happy with my offer. But she turned out to be a tenacious girl. I told Misha everything. The same day they packed up and left. Can you imagine?

I called him and told him that I could not count on my help. If he wants help, let him drop his tail, take his grandson and come to me. Until then, I don't want to hear about them. He hung up. But I hope he changes his mind soon. Is there anyone more important than your mother?

We think that the idea of a woman to divorce a son with a daughter-in-law has become somewhat obsessive. She tortured both her daughter-in-law and her son. No respect for people and their lives. My son doesn’t want to go back to his mother. A sad story, because a woman with her own hands spoiled the relationship with her son. What do you think of this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting