My coming home only upset my parents, they seem to have found a new daughter.

Many of those who went abroad to seek happiness dream of returning home one day. This is exactly what the heroine of our history had in mind. She was tired of working under a foreign sky and wanted to somehow arrange life in her native country. But the parents were not happy to learn about the return home of his own daughter.

Editorial "Site" She shares this woman's story with you. You may have some advice for her.

For some reason, I always imagined returning home as a solemn event. My parents greet me with joy, and then it’s like a movie with a good ending. But in reality it didn’t work out that way. But everything needs to be told in order.

More than 10 years ago, I went abroad. I was unable to get a budget place in the university, and there was no money to pay for my studies. After six months of wandering around at home, I went abroad. At first I thought I was so short a year to go back. I found a good job and decided to stay. It's been 10 years.

During this time, I was able to save money to raise money for a decent two-bedroom apartment. I got a mortgage that I'll pay back in a couple of years. Parents happily moved into a new apartment, their rented out and healed a little better. I was glad things were going this way.

This year, I decided to go home. After all, 10 years have passed, you cannot spend your whole life abroad in second-rate jobs. I want to get a job, make a career. But when I arrived, there was no happy meeting. On the contrary, my parents became sad and began to reproach me for coming back. They say I embarrassed them when I arrived.

The fact is that they called a familiar woman and put her in an apartment. Marina is 40 years old, she moved from Chernihiv region. Now she's got a job in our town, she's got a good job. Her parents planned to continue living with her. She helps them around the house, they're comfortable. But there's no room for me in my own apartment.

My mom said, “I’m sorry, but you picked a bad time to come back.” Work another year or two abroad. Your plans will wait, the institute is not going anywhere. You can see you have nowhere to stay right now. We can't kick Marina out. What would that look like? ?

I'm a little confused by the whole situation. My parents agree that I have to go and keep making money. I couldn't find a place in the apartment I earned. It feels like they've found a new daughter. I don't know what to do now. Going to work again or settling down here, but apart from your parents? Yeah, when I thought about coming home, that's not how I imagined it.

The opinion of the editorial office of the Heroine of our history was in a difficult situation. It is a shame that her parents did this to her. They knew that it was difficult for them abroad. She finally came to live the life she wanted. And they gave up on her wishes and just decided to send her back. It has provided them with a more comfortable life. It is difficult to be without the support of parents. What do you think of this whole situation?

Tags

See also

New and interesting