Starving Rabbit will get high, snacks to meet 2023

What to cook for the year of the Rabbit? This question is asked by almost every hostess. For me, preparation for wintertime It is always about creativity, about the creation of home comfort, the atmosphere of a fairy tale in the house.

Well, to the owner of the year, Black Water Rabbit, was favorable all year, I study the advice of esotericists. For example, carrots made of red caviar Rabbit will appreciate - the house will be a full bowl all 2023.

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you what. snack New Year's Eve to the hungry Rabbit. Ideas for a luxurious design of the table!

What to cook for the year of Rabbit Morning on New Year's Eve I suggest starting with this breakfast. Such a bunny can be cut out of pancakes or pancakes. Both delicious and original!

There are plenty of options for holiday sandwiches. To prepare such sandwichesYou do not need to have special culinary skills. Lubricated fresh bread with melted cheese, built a Christmas tree from greens or cucumbers, sprinkled with cubes of fresh red pepper, caviar or pomegranate seeds - and you can safely serve New Year's beauty on the table.

What do you think of this holiday burger in the form of a bunny? That's a great idea, isn't it?

What a New Year without a tree. Trust me, it's a fragrant treat. layered Pesto sauce and pepper will take center stage on your festive table! By the way, the filling can be very different!

This is another sandwich that children will enjoy.

Also in the form of a Christmas tree, you can serve a snack of cheese and fruits.

Grissini bacon sticks fly off the table in the blink of an eye. Checked out on all my home and guests!

Cheese balls with crab sticks look stylish, while preparing quickly and simply.

The symbol of the year, long-eared fluffy, will taste an abundance of vegetable salads. Here is one of the interesting submission options.

Since 2023 is not only the year of the Rabbit, but also of the Cat, this snack of eggs and vegetables will also decorate the festive table.

I also suggest you find out where you need to clean up before 2023 so that money is kept in the house. Money zones in the house!

Now you know what to cook for the year of the Rabbit to surprise the house and guests. I will be glad if you also share with us in the comments interesting ideas of New Year snacks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting