I fight with the smitya who fed the pussy granddaughter, take away cookies and candy.

As a rule, the father and mother decide on their own, what to feed a babyAnd what better to give up. But when Grandma takes over, write is gone. It just so happens that often second parents like to feed their grandchildren, no matter how old they are. Whether it is necessary to fight, we discuss further in the article, based on the real story of one little girl.

I am not one of those grandmothers who always flit around their grandchildren, as if there are no other things in their lives. Don’t worry, I love my granddaughter very much. But we don’t see each other very often because I have my own life and she has her own. And Mashenka lives with my parents and my snuckle. I'm not going to come to them all the time!

In general, no one has ever complained about it. Until recently, when my family and I met at a family dinner. Upon arrival, I immediately noticed how fat my granddaughter was. She is only 3 years old, and her tummy is already inflated, like she and her father drink foam every evening.

The naked eye can see that the child is overweight. I've been watching her all day. The girl constantly eats, almost does not play mobile games, simply because she can not. Is that normal?

By the evening I could not stand it and began to take away from Masha cookies and candy. When he noticed this, a nightmare began. I can't remember the last time I fought like that. It's useless! Therefore, my daughter got involved in our quarrel, which, by the way, after childbirth, not only did not drop the excess, but also scored decently.

She started accusing me of restricting her food all her life. And she had complexes. The argument was, “I don’t want my daughter to have the same thing!” Perfect! But Masha will have complexes about excess weight, if you do not start doing something about it now.

What to do with careless relatives Mashenke in 3-4 years to go to school. At this rate, you will have to take the child to study in a wheelchair, because she will no longer be able to walk herself. Don't parents understand that? I'm surprised, though. You look at everyone and you see a family of koloboks.

I don't understand why you can't learn what to feed a baby and what not to. Why is a vase of candy and biscuits constantly replenished on the dining table instead of fruit? I didn't notice that Mary at least sometimes drank plain clean water. Instead, only soda and packaged juices. The child does not know the measure, he is allowed and let go of everything. Who will this girl grow up if she does not take care of her nutrition and upbringing now?

All this I tried to convey to my daughter and smitya. But they didn't understand me. They looked at me like I was on display. I’m almost 60 years old and I look great. I am slim because I am in constant motion. I still do yoga and ride my bike. My food is vegetable and clean. No fried or fatty meals. I also go to the beautician.

My husband is not like that, and I don’t judge her. It's just her choice. But I don't want it to be about the baby. Is it really that hard to understand?

I understand the fears of the main character. She wants a better future for her granddaughter. However, can she influence this when she is not really involved in Masha’s life? If a woman really does not care about the health (and excess weight primarily affects this) of the child, she needs to continue to bend her line. For example, take the girl to the doctor. Surely in the eyes of svatya he will look more authoritative.

Changing the diet of a child at this age is not difficult. There would be desire and motivation. Who knows, maybe Mary's mom will catch up? Tell me, what would you do in the place of the main character of this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting