Why put beads on a pin

Every woman’s heart beats faster when she walks past a jewelry window. Nice things caress your eyes.

A little time and minimal effort is all you need to create a unique decoration that will look wonderful with almost any outfit. Seeing this idea, I could not pass by: beautiful, how good these bracelets!

Simple bracelets you'll need.
  • English pins (the amount depends on the thickness of the wrist)
  • beads
  • rubber

Manufacture
  1. Choose a bead that is easily strung on a pin. The main thing is to choose the right color, you can combine beads of different shades together. Start putting beads on pins, it is easy to do on a flat surface.

2. To get an original bracelet, you will need to fill about 90 English pins with beads!

3. Cut the gum by 2 and make a knot at one end of each piece.

4. The most interesting! Put the rubber band through the pin holes.

5. To make the bracelet look neat, place the pins in this way and boldly pass the rubber band.

6. When the work is almost finished, try on whether the bracelet fits your size!

7. Cut off the extra ends of the rubber band. Female bracelet on hand It is ready and shimmering in its splendor!

8. Experimenting with the size of beads, you can achieve an impressive effect.

9. You can choose golden pins for your masterpiece: also a great option!

10. For the manufacture of bracelets can be used not only beads!

11. Bead bracelet with your own hands Anyone can do it! My 8-year-old son will give me a gift. Great idea to work with kids!

12. A brilliant addition to summer dresses!

13. The idea for gambling needlewomen: a necklace of small pins and beads. Wonderful!

14. Perhaps it's worth doing too...

Share a piece of beauty with your friends by showing them this article! Creativity decorates our lives, agree...

Tags

See also

New and interesting