How to organize a house to always be in a good mood

Everyone here will find something for themselves! Believe me, with changes in the home comes changes in life.

Surrounding yourself so lovely furnishingsIt is difficult to be in a bad mood!

Ideas for home decor with their own hands
  1. Here’s how to use toys that bored the child! A collapsible dinosaur, painted with gold paint from a canister, turned into a unique candlestick. I already have a couple of unnecessary toys. This is what mine will look like. New Year's decoration this year.

2. Great idea to create an improved hanger! My wooden shoulders often break, and this is how you can use them.

On the top bar it is recommended to cling handkerchiefs, scarves and caps!

3. Bank standsGlasses and cups of vinyl records! Just cut the record and it's done. It looks stylish! So that the edges of the stands are not sharp, they can be slightly melted over the fire.

4. Vinyl has a low melting point, it is an extremely malleable material. So if you have old records, you own a treasure! We can do a trick. Place the plate on a plate of suitable sizes of material that will not suffer in the oven. Heat the oven to 200 degrees and safely send the structure there. When the vinyl warms up, give the record the shape of a candy plate.

Such a saucer of vinyl can be painted with acrylic paints. That's great! It is not necessary to heat the plate in the oven - you can simply hold it over the stove fire until soft or dip it in hot water before work.

Inspiring...

5. An idea for handmade fans. You will need simple fittings, and vinyl jewelry is ready.

6. All lovers of indoor plants will be happy! Flower pots - There's never a lot of them. Plants require constant transplantation, which costs only small cacti. If you have records, you can make nice pots for a variety of greens. There will be a water hole inside!

That's how it's done in two counts!

about:blank

A wall clock. It is enough to buy a cheap watch mechanism, apply a little imagination, and a unique thing is ready.

Vinyl can be used for table-setting.

An idea for a homemade napkin.

That's it. bottle-stand!

Magnificent. coffee-tableIt creates the mood to create...

So you can hide sockets from children and successfully fit them into the interior. It's a brilliant idea!

Poofy from old magazines! It's just as easy to make from books.

Flower pot from the truck! Children's toys are even better than they seem. Grown children will appreciate it.

Absolutely unsuitable, at first glance, things can be used to transform the interior, and a miracle is born.

Thus, you can hide the wires from charging and get a chic wooden stand! Just a piece of wood covered with lacquer...

These are home-decoration Very simple, to do any thing is easy, would be a desire. But even such unpretentious objects will create coziness in the house, bring spirituality to the interior.

I want to know if you like our creative ideas. Write in the comments what you think about this. Don’t forget to show your loved ones what you like.

Tags

See also

New and interesting