How to turn a dull Khrushchev into a cozy home

When a whole family is crowded in one room of a tiny apartment, and there are no more funds for moving to a home, you can try to do it. old-fashioned A cozy apartment where everyone will find a place for themselves. That's what our literate heroine did!

Well, the editorial board. "Site" He invites you to see what she did.

Redevelopment of a one-room apartment So looked the apartment before the renovation.

Here's what happened after that!

The repair of the hostess began with a sore place - a large room that was the living room, the bedroom of the parents and a corner for the girl at the same time.

I had to sacrifice the size of the living room, but it was worth it, because the girl had her own room! And the living room, according to the owners, became much more comfortable.

When the renovation reached the kitchen, the family decided not to get rid of the old furniture, but only refreshed the interior with details and expanded its functionality.

The loggia repair was also not bypassed: it turned out quite a decent office. Very rational use of space, for me!

And here comes the hallway - the business card of the hostess. Cozy hallwayAccording to the girl, will cheer up each guest and give a portion of positive for the whole day!

In general, the family is happy, because now the apartment has become much more comfortable and each family member has a place where you can retire. That's important!

I hope this experience inspires you to change something. You have to do miracles with your own hands!

Tags

See also

New and interesting