My hands were wrinkled like that of a decrepit witch until I learned these remedies! Now even the daughter-in-law admires the skin.

Your pens need special care! The skin on them is very thin and sensitive, so it fades quickly. Due to the constant impact of negative environmental factors (frost, wind, temperature changes, scorching sun), frequent washing and contact with household chemicals, white skin is covered with wrinkles and spots.

I offer you three comprehensive hand skin care programs. Each of them consists of three stages: steaming, softening and moistening. Do it. rejuvenating spa treatments I recommend it twice a week.

Hand rejuvenation Integrated care
  1. Rejuvenating. Bathtub. Do your favorite spa treatment with the use of paraffin. To do this, you need to heat the cosmetic paraffin to the melting point, then cool it a little and dip your hands into it for 20-30 minutes. Such paraffin They tighten the decrepit skin and tone it.

Peeling. You will need 2 tbsp. l. sea salt, a drop of tea tree oil, 2 tbsp. l. coconut oil (can be replaced with vegetable). Mix all the ingredients. We put mass on the hands and begin to massage, moving from the wrist to the fingertips.

The mask. Egg yolk is an excellent anti-aging agent. Take egg yolk, olive oil and lemon juice. Beat the yolk and add 1 tsp of oil and a few drops of juice to it. All this is thoroughly stirred and applied to the hands for 15 minutes. Flush with warm water.

2. Restoreable. Bathtub. Citrus vitamin cocktail will not only return the skin to its former elasticity, but also lift the mood. Squeeze out the juice of 1 lemon, add a few drops of essential grapefruit oil, baking soda at the tip of the knife and a pinch of fragrant cinnamon. Put your hands in the mix and hold for 5-7 minutes.

Peeling. We will need orange peel, 0.5 tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp of ginger and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Wet a brush or sponge in this mixture and take turns massaging the hands.

The mask. Take the flesh of 1 orange, 1 tsp. sesame oil and a pinch of red pepper. Stir and apply to the skin of the hands, wash off after 5 minutes. To consolidate the effect, smear your hands with almond oil.

3. Remove fatigue. Bathtub. In warm water, we drip a little rosemary and menthol oil, pour 1 tbsp. l. olive oil. We steam our hands for 5 minutes.

Peeling. To prepare this simple but effective scrub you will need 2 tbsp of sugar. Mix them with 1 tbsp. l. sunflower oil, a pinch of soda and 1 tbsp. l. rose water. Stir and massage movements apply to the hands.

The mask. Rub 1 green apple, add 2 tbsp. l. olive oil, 1 tsp. vaseline, a drop of camphor oil. Plenty of hands and leave for 10 minutes. Then we wash off with warm water and moisturize with cream.

Home spa care will not only help fight age-related skin changes, but also teach you to get real pleasure. What's a ginger scrub worth? Trust me, after these procedures, men will kiss your hands, not count years!

Tags

See also

New and interesting