How to make flower beds in the country

If you have a cottage or live in a private house, you are a very happy person. Of course, caring for the territory requires a lot of time and effort, but what beauty can be created! In order to decorate your site, it is not necessary to overload it with various designs and expensive decor elements. Look, for example, at the courtyards of residents of the Netherlands or Belgium, they are decorated only with cute ones. flowerbeds and flower beds of improvised materials.

If you approach flower-making With imagination, you can create delightful compositions that will become the best decoration of your summer cottage. Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 15 inspirational ideas that can be repeated on your site.

Flower beds and flower beds in the country
  1. If an unnecessary pallet is piled up, then safely use it for a vertical flower garden. From several pallets you can make whole flower corridors.

2. Such a nice corner near the house will decorate it.

3. It is not necessary to decorate the whole area with flowers. You can just create bright accents on the green lawn. Minimalistic and tasteful.

4. When decorating the site, do not forget about the fence! The flowers on it add comfort.

5. Don't rush to throw away an old bike. It can be turned into a wonderful garden.

6. Great idea for zoning. It's a paradise!

7. Even benches have a completely different look if you decorate them with flowers. It's much nicer to sit on these.

8. Climbing these stairs is a pleasure. The flower beds in front of the house are beautiful.

9. Create a figure of your favorite in the form of a flower bed. Very interesting idea.

10. Beautiful and unconventional idea. I wish I could sleep on this bed.

11. I love flower arches. You feel like a princess in a fairy tale.

12. Plants only green also look amazing.

13. As you know, there are not many flowers. Very colorful solution for the site. The main thing is to have time to water everything.

14. Creative.

15. Any inconspicuous object can be turned into a flower garden.

I want everything to be green and flourish. Make a flower bouquet from your summer cottage, which will please you all the warm season. Don’t forget to share your ideas with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting