How to create an atmosphere of romance and comfort in the house

February 14 is Valentine’s Day, the celebration of which invariably takes place in a romantic atmosphere. The most effective way to create it is to decorate the house with a cute decor, symbolizing the strong feelings of lovers.

Today's edition. "Site" compiled candlesticks Lovers' Day. I’m excited about No. 5, and I’ll definitely start doing No. 7 today!

Candle holder with their own hands
  1. What night with a loved one without candles? Ordinary candles in red and white range - a good, but a little boring version of the decor for the holiday. I suggest diversifying it - make a candlestick with your own hands, which will exude a pleasant one. coffee-scent. Just fill a low glass container with coffee beans and put a flat candle in it. You can also paste the candle itself with grains or use cinnamon sticks. It all depends on your taste preferences!

2. Nice idea with glasses.

3. To fill the house with intoxicating aroma, take one red candle, 8-10 cinnamon sticks, a glue gun and a beautiful ribbon. Believe me, in just 20 minutes you will have a stylish decor on your table, and you will smile with pride for the result!

4. How beautiful! This is exactly what my house is missing.

5. A couple more cute options!

6. Confess your love not only on Valentine’s Day! I am sure that this decor will be appropriate on any day of the week, regardless of holidays and seasons.

The advice of the editorial board A for a snack I suggest to find out the recipe for a sand cake with fruit and berry filling. Perfectly combines the tenderness of sand dough and the bright taste of juicy berries. It's impossible to break away!

Singing a song while doing it. candlestick On February 14th, he'll definitely appreciate the gift. “And I wanted to go anywhere, close my house and find no key. But I believed that everything was not lost until the light faded and the candle lit.

What about all this beauty? You'll decorate the house. All lovers' day. Share your ideas in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting