Mastery of transforming the garden in the dacha

Everyone is getting closer to nature. Go to the village to see my grandmother, get out for a picnic or in the woods, and even go to the mountains. But you don't have to go far. A cottage outside the city is a great option for rest. It's a special edition for you. "Site" I've gathered some cool ideas and today I'll tell you how to decorate the estate.

True gardeners know: working in the fresh air is useful for mental balance and good health. So great to switch and take a break from the bustle of the city. Connecting with the harmony of nature, thanks to hard work and efforts, we give plants a new life, greening our planet.

Beautiful flower beds Very interesting will look along the path, majestically decorating the passage. Another decor option is flower beds planted inside old trees. Original and unusual.

Pinterest

Pinterest

Combining bouquets of plants, choose varieties of perennial flowers growing in spring and summer. Forget-nots, violets, gladiolus and chrysanthemums will decorate the garden, delighting with pleasant aromas.

Pinterest

Pinterest

From stones you can build a small fountain.

Pinterest

Make a pond? Why not? After all, it is so nice to sit on a cozy bench and read a book to the sounds of pouring water. A pond with a fountain will give the surrounding space even more harmony.

Pinterest

Pinterest Succulents at the dacha. Unpretentiousness and a stunning variety of forms of these plants make them extremely attractive for gardeners.

Pinterest

Pinterest

Path in the garden. It will be easier to take care of plants.

Pinterest

The arch will become a spectacular accent of the garden area, and with the help of a group of arches you can build a tunnel or gallery. Weaves of flowers will perfectly decorate the design.

Pinterest

Pinterest

Horticulture Creative and creative work. Use imagination and flight of imagination, create your charming garden at home or in the country. We wish you success and creative inspiration!

Tags

See also

New and interesting