Selection of children's documentaries

If you're thinking about what to see tonight with the whole family: a feature film or a funny cartoon, we have a third option for you. Editorial "Site" invites you to read documentaryIt is fascinating from the first minute of viewing. And interesting, and informative, and there is a chance to fascinate your child with science!

My oldest has been watching space and myth for the third day, and my youngest and I are thrilled with the story of a family of polar bears looking for a suitable place to live. Mysterious garden, I highly recommend it!

Children's documentaries
  1. "History of the Unit"
    How could a simple unit help people build cities and great empires? How did she manage to inspire the outstanding minds of our humanity? What role did the number one play in making money? And how, by joining together with the unknown zero, did it begin to rule the world? The famous historian Terry Jones goes on an interesting and funny journey, where he learns the unique story of the emergence and flourishing of the simplest number in our world.

2. Journey to the End of the Universe
    The film is about how our universe came into being. Most of the picture is painted and illustrates hypotheses and theories, but this does not detract from the artistic merits of the film.

3. Oceans.
    “It's a movie, it's not enough. A true masterpiece, critics say. The film was shot for more than 4 years in 54 mysterious corners of our planet. The film is based on the son’s appeal to his father: “What is the ocean?” The answer to the children’s question was an entire film that offers a real trip to the part of the oceans that has not yet been explored. There is almost no person, but it looks like each character was given a script, because everyone has their own mini-story.

4. Ancient Worlds.
    The creators of the documentary provided a wonderful opportunity to participate in an exciting and fascinating journey into ancient times, when the first civilizations were just beginning to emerge. All states and religious views were at the stage of their initial development. The journey will begin in the city of Uruk in southern Iraq, then continue in Syria, Turkey, Egypt, as well as Greece.

5. "Arctic"
    Well, this one's my favorite! The Arctic is an unexplored part of the land, where those who have already visited other far corners of the planet tend. The film is primarily a social film. It is a story not only (and not so much) about the animals that live in the Arctic, but also about the human impact on the terrain from which we are so far away, but also our impact on it is huge. Even the most indifferent to environmental issues, people can hardly remain indifferent to what they see. And there's a lot to see. Filming is great!

6. "Inner Fish"
    This three-part film is based on the sensational book by Dr. Neil Shubin. Thanks to this picture, you can go back millions of years and learn that in the human body there are echoes of animals that lived in those days.

7. Lemur Island: Madagascar
    This is the story of the appearance of lemurs on one of the most beautiful islands in the world and a detailed biography of these charming animals.

8. Winged Monsters
    This film will appeal to everyone who is interested in the history of the emergence of dinosaurs and everything related to them. Famous naturalist and presenter David Attenborough talks about these creatures. Very exciting!

9. "The Mysterious Garden"
    Since the beginning of time, the garden has personified paradise, planted and created by human hands. With the help of nature, we create a world of enchanting colors and fragrances, but there are many creatures in the garden that we do not notice. They carefully hide their presence, hiding from prying eyes. It's a mysterious world right under our feet.

Those who do not believe that a person is given only those tests with which he can cope, should look at the pictures confirming this thesis. I offer to get acquainted with a selection of films that motivate success and relieve fear. We all want life to change for the better, but we are afraid to take risks.

In documentary There are no explosions, special effects, expensive actors, they are rarely shown in theaters. Because the purpose of the documentary is not to raise millions of dollars, but to shock people with the truth, to open their eyes, to change our lives and make us even smarter.

Such films are sometimes much more exciting than cartoons and soap series, and most importantly - they expand your horizons and open your eyes to the world around you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting