Why take a photo of the stove before leaving

There is even this kind of disorder when it seems that you forgot to do something. Well, there, take the keys out the door or close the tap in the bathroom. A kind of obsessive state that makes you feel complete discomfort, or even panic fear. I sometimes catch myself thinking that before leaving, I did not control the gas stove or close the door. I had to go back.

How to Stop Being Nervous about unjustified fears, will tell the prudent "Site", which carefully collected some interesting life hacks. You will feel freedom, breathe easier, anxiety will go away. Isn't that happiness?

How to stay calm, exactly. As soon as the same thought comes to mind like “Is the iron turned off”, a person literally cannot find a place for himself. First of all, do not bother yourself, because it happened, the brain “believed”. If you feel completely hopeless, really, it is better to go home and make sure that everything is okay. Otherwise, doubts will not give you peace until the evening. And now life hacks, how to avoid such things.

1. Telephone.
    After all, more than once it happened that you go somewhere on vacation, going in a hurry and then suddenly realize that before your eyes there is no clear picture of blocked gas in the kitchen. Or blocked water. Or the iron turned off. A modern smartphone will help you. Before leaving, do not be lazy and take a photo of all devices that should be turned off. It'll take you five minutes, but then you'll look at those soothing pictures lovingly while lying on the beach.

2. Words
    I know a lady who is always nervous because she can’t remember if she closed the front door. It's just that there's been precedents a few times, and now she tells her neighbors to help and check. We tried to figure it out. It turned out that he is often late and does many things on the machine. In order for the brain to remember better, she decided to say a new phrase every time she turned the key. The door is closed, my general! It helped.

3. Reminder
    If you forget to take a photo or say a phrase and keep harassing your neighbors, make a reminder. For example, every morning you leave the house at seven forty-five. Set a reminder on seven forty-three, then seven forty-four, and seven forty-five. Hang a sign at the exit with a list of devices and empty fields to tick there. Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you: if something like this happens, it’s time to go to a psychologist.

4. Smart home.
    And smart devices. At least you can buy an iron that turns off automatically. And the same refrigerator. And the stove. And manage it all with the help of the “smart home” function, which is implemented in the form of an application and installed on your smartphone (or do you constantly forget it, too?). Firstly, the program will do everything automatically, and secondly, you can conduct an inspection at any time. The price may upset you, but nerves are more expensive, aren't they?

5. Friends.
    If you are not afraid to be known among friends as an oddball (although it is likely that this has already happened), then you can use their help. It's almost like neighbors who involuntarily baptize at the sight of you, but the principle is somewhat different. When you leave the house and close the door, call Luca, for example, and tell her this: Lucia, I just closed the door to the apartment, but I can forget about it. So when I get paranoid, I'll call you again. Please calm me down, tell me it's okay. Thank you! !

And lastly. How to calm down and stop being nervousThe doctors know for sure. I do not want to screw you up again, but if you constantly forget something and then get nervous, this indicates a high level of anxiety. It definitely needs to be reduced, why do you need this constant stress? So share this article with all your nervous friends, and write in the comments what you do in order to stay calm. Wait!

Tags

See also

New and interesting