Hang one glass on the door handle and place the other on top. That’s a great sense of control over the situation!

Cheap hotel rooms It's incredibly attractive if you're going to stay there for just one day. You can suffer such obvious disadvantages as a squalid look, dilapidated furniture and inexpensive bedding for the sake of saving. But there is a problem that stops many from renting a room for pennies, especially if you are in another country.

Tourists are a favorite target for thieves. The heart is not in place if you take with you something expensive, such as a laptop or a good camera. Fragile doors and unreliable locks are too weak protection from intruders.

There is an exceptionally clever trick that will help you sleep peacefully in your room, even if the lock performs a conditional function.

Hang one glass on the door handle.

Put another glass on top. Now, if someone pulls the doorknob in the middle of the night, you'll hear broken dishes ringing right away! Such a simple homemade alarm is obtained ...

Perhaps it is unpredictable and cunning. security in the hotel It will be useful to me many times during my travels! I was glad to hear about this elegant reception. Tell me if you liked him.

Tags

See also

New and interesting