A brazen sister demands that I register her with her daughter in her mortgage apartment

“I didn’t think I had such an arrogant sister!” complains our reader. Lena has long wanted to take a break from her family. She got married, secretly saving money for an apartment. She and her husband finally managed to move into their own home. But very soon, almost all relatives learned about it. The most unpleasant surprise to the heroine was her own sister. What happened and why Lena does not want to see her again, read more in the article.

I have always had a bad relationship with my relatives. It was like I was born into another family and I was just dumped. I just can't explain it otherwise. In general, my parents raised me in the classic style of “It is impossible, it is impossible, and what people will say.”

I lived constantly thinking that I was doing something wrong, not the way my mother wanted me to. Since childhood, I dreamed of becoming an adult, getting married and finally leaving my parents’ home.

I was lucky to leave earlier. I entered the capital university and began to live in a hostel. That's when my real life started! I didn't deny myself anything. But at the same time, I managed to learn well, because I knew that in the future I could rely only on myself.

In my last year of college, I met the man of my dreams. He was a few years older than me, but he knew exactly what he wanted from the future. Six months later, he proposed to me. I didn't want to have a big wedding because I knew I had to call all my relatives. And I've got darkness! We had a modest meal at the restaurant.

My husband did not mind and listened to my wishes. But even in this format was not without curiosities. My sister got so drunk that she made a real mess. Her husband left her long ago, and she raises a daughter herself. Tonya's always been jealous of me, and now that I've got a lover, the envy is overflowing. That's what happened.

How to learn to refuse relatives My husband lived in a rented apartment And when we got married, I moved in with him. We decided to save money for our own home. I've always dreamed of my own nest! A few years later, we managed to make the first payment for our baby.

I didn't want to have a housewarming. It would be nice if none of our relatives heard about our new apartment. Only my mother knew about housing. But that was a mistake! She bled absolutely everyone. She even said the address.

We had guests for a month. Everyone wanted to see how Lenochka settled down in the capital, how he lives. On the balcony formed a warehouse of unnecessary gifts for the so-called housewarming. Every guest had to be treated. I was so tired of cooking that at some point we started ordering ready-made food delivery.

But it was nothing compared to what my arrogant sister threw away. She came with her daughter and a suitcase. He says he'll live with us now. And I have to prescribe her and my daughter so she can find a job and my daughter can get a school.

I've long suspected that Tonka has a head problem. But it just doesn't get in the gate! My sister made a real circus. I began to put pressure on pity, they say, we will not put relatives out of the door, even a child.

But Tonya and I had a brief conversation. I said I wasn't going to live with her. And no one will be able to register it in this apartment. It wasn't a good family night! My husband and I asked her to leave as soon as possible. Once in the vestibule, Tonya for a long time shouted all sorts of nasty things about me. I even thought of calling the police, to be honest.

But then she left. The next day, my mother called and told me that I had acted like an animal. It's a quote. I don’t want my family to help me anymore because I don’t have it anymore. That’s how I lost all my problems overnight. Isn't it beautiful?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story shows that the ability to tell people “no” sometimes literally saves from disaster. I can't imagine what a nightmare Lena's life would have been if she had agreed to live with her sister and niece. They say audacity is a second happiness. But is that really true?

Tags

See also

New and interesting