Where is singer Oleg Vinnik and how is it?

Earlier, crowds of devoted fans gathered at the concert of Oleg Vinnik. The halls were full, and the artist himself bathed in glory. But today, fans of the Ukrainian singer wonder where their idol went. Where is Oleg Vinnik now?

It is no secret that the showman has been living in 2 countries for many years. He began his career in Germany, and then decided to repeat his success at home. When a full-scale war broke out in Ukraine, Vinnik stopped appearing in public space. Where really Oleg and why he does not show his public position, read further in the article.

When the full-scale war in Ukraine began, the entire Ukrainian show business intensified. Someone tried to reach the Russians and recorded video messages to them. Someone immediately volunteered and began to help the displaced. Many Ukrainian actors and musicians went to the front.

But Oleg Vinnik almost disappeared from the public field. Early in the invasion, he also recorded a 6-minute video and addressed the Russians and Belarusians, as well as the mothers of Russian and Belarusian soldiers. Then he posted a few more posts on Instagram. However, this social activity of the singer ended.

For a long time, no one knew what Vinnik was doing or where he was. It was clear that he was not in Ukraine. Then the famous Ukrainian singer Olya Polyakova said that Oleg is sick. But the details remained behind the scenes, as Vinnik’s friend considered it inappropriate to talk about what does not concern her.

Until recently, everyone was convinced that Oleg was abroad. He was probably in Germany, where he lived from time to time. Recall that his singing career, the artist began there.

For the first time, Vinnik went to Germany as part of a cultural exchange program. A native of Cherkasy region studied music from early childhood. Abroad, he was able to unleash his creative potential and became an opera singer. Then he returned to conquer his homeland.

In Ukraine, everyone knows about Vinnik. Crowds of fans and fans come to his concerts and sing with him in unison. It is not surprising that loyal fans expected more from Oleg during such difficult times for Ukraine. But that, unfortunately, did not happen.

It is difficult to say what exactly this has to do with. Maybe the singer was really sick. Maybe it’s because Vinnik didn’t analyze some of his past actions well enough.

For example, when Russia annexed Crimea, Oleg starred in a Russian propaganda video along with other artists from Russia. "We are for peace," they said. Only that false slogans still led to a full-scale war against Ukraine.

However, Vinnik himself for a long time adhered to neutrality on the Crimean issue. And when he realized that this damages his reputation, he quickly changed his shoes and confidently declared: I am Ukrainian. Crimea is mine!

Where is now Oleg Vinnik September 2 in the Network appeared a fresh photo, which was captured by Oleg Vinnik. It was posted on his Facebook page by the serviceman of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Roman Nedzelsky. Judging by the publication and the smiling faces of the men, the singer helped the military as a volunteer.

I think that Vinnik helped the Armed Forces of Ukraine while abroad. The singer probably chose not to advertise his work. Anyway, I wouldn't give up on this artist. Although there are rumors that he did not intend to return to his homeland, the facts say otherwise.

I wonder how you feel about Oleg Vinnik? Boldly share your opinion in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting