How to Hear a Cry for Help: 8 Signs of Someone with Hidden Depression

We often hear people say, “I think I’m depressed again.” In fact, it's not that simple... Sex and depression are different things.

Depression often occurs unnoticed, and this is the most dangerous. A person tends to hide his most painful and deep wounds from someone else’s eyes. He is left alone with his problem.

This topic is especially relevant today. We pay so little attention to each other. "Site" I have prepared 8 main courses for you. depressionIf you recognize them, you can give a helping hand.

Symptoms of depression This is what people do to hide depression:

1. They look too cheerful, constantly joking.
    Don’t confuse depression with a bad mood. Remember the famous comedian Robin Williams. People are actors. A man can seem soul And to sparkle with the positive, and to experience the deepest disappointment inside. All the time is in high spirits, not everyone can.

They tend to make up stories.
People with depression feel that others won’t understand them. So they come up with plausible excuses to cover their actions with history. They try by all means to hide their state of mind, to seem ordinary people. For example, once again refusing to walk with friends, a person motivates it by the fact that he works. In fact, he sits alone in a room thinking about life.

They suffer from deviations in the mode of day.
Such people sleep too much, then lack sleep. They don't eat regularly. Sleep and nutrition are very important elements of health. A depressed person cannot control himself. Dark thoughts, mood swings control him.

They are more serious about the use of certain products.
A depressed person knows how alcohol or coffee will affect their condition. They know when and how much to drink. The reason for this is quite banal - the listed products affect his mood much more than it should be. They tend to philosophize.
Such people often think about the meaning of life, looking for answers to important life questions. These thoughts, like a quagmire, drag a person. Sometimes this leads to irreversible consequences. They are usually talented and expressive.
Many of the most famous actors, musicians, artists suffered from mental illness. Creativity is the result of experienced emotions. A way to get out of a depressing world for a while. In art, such people find meaning and light.

They tend to look for meaning in everything.
Everyone needs to set goals for themselves. We're trying to do everything for the good. Depressed people crave it even more. They rush to extremes, looking for the right path that will make sense. Sometimes they can give signs.
Even people who are too secretive and strong can sometimes show weakness and pain. In a harmless joke, a cry for help may sound. If man opened up to you And tell him your burden, help him.

If you find several signs, act immediately. Talk to the person about their problems. Show me how much you care about him. People need to talk to each other more, so many problems can be avoided. Share important information on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting