Where to put wooden rails after repair

Small ones. sticksThe ones that usually stir the paint can be a wonderful decoration! If you are not alien to the spirit of creativity, you will surely like these ideas!

Such a simple interior decor is available to everyone. The material is relatively inexpensive, and you can make practical and pleasant things out of it. I especially liked the original lampshade.

Crafts made of wooden sticks
  1. Flower boxes They might look amazing!

2. Wooden boards With hooks on the wall will help organize different things in the house. This is how every woman dreams of keeping jewelry!

3. Framing a mirrorIt's unparalleled! If you paint the boards in the color scheme of the room, you will get a real masterpiece.

4. Plant names are also an element of decor.

5. A board of thin sticks with an inscription can be a good gift made with your own hands.

6. It's nice to receive. gift With a nameplate!

7. Letters from thin boards will decorate any fence or wood-screen.

8. Good idea. hanging Enliven even the dullest interior!

9. Wooden slats need not be thrown away after repair. They can easily decorate a freshly painted wall!

10. A real sea flag. I like the way it looks!

11. Miniature sign with an inscription that creates a mood in the house.

12. New Year's decoration in Rustic style. I will definitely do it next year!

13. Wooden frame for photos, which will perfectly fit into any design of the room.

14. By gluing together thin strips, you can make a unique lampshade.

15. Natural wood stand It will never be superfluous!

There are many decorative rooms with the help of wood. This material inspires and brings a special mood to the house.

Share the beauty with your friends by showing them these cute ideas! May your house always be cozy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting